TRIAL |Holy Paladin Ronzoz

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL |Holy Paladin Ronzoz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Ronzoz

Class and build: Paladin / Holy (43/18/0)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Ronzoz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I've been on Core and some time ago then joinned The Night Watch
Note: have been on some minor guilds when started to play ofc but dont think its important :)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Core because the guild disbanded and The Night Watch because Guild master left and its faling apart, i am (it seems) one of the last Officers leaving, tryed to handle the boat for a while...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre-TBC : have done ZG some times (not cleared), Onyxia and AQ20 just for the experience to know some more places.
TBC : Karazan cleared, Gruul and King cleared, Some runs to Voidreaver and Solarian, and ZA first and fourth bosses cleared

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To be honest
It seems to me that is a concistent and mature raid guild, and the raid scheduals fit well to me so, as i consider myself a raid player i think i will feel good in here and have some fun

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope, i like to do one thing at a time, if u know what i mean :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Well it seems some of my old guild members joined here, i think Jemalia and some others...but i will leave the vouch part with the app :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Very good for me as i said before :)
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
i am interested in raiding all 4, except if something comes up on my RL ofc :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I can and i intend too

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I allways come prepared as a raider should be in my opinion, such as food, potions and Flasks/Elixirs, usually Flask on 25 and ZA and elixirs in Kara instances...

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Jemalia » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:01 pm

What can I say? Ronz is a good player, and I hope a friend, and I personally would love to see him join us in Serenity. (Although the news about TNW is not what I would have wanted to hear /sad ).

Anyway, I've raided with Ronz, he's consistent, prepared, dedicated and knows what he's doing.

Good luck with the app :)

Jem

Kochanski lvl 50 warlock
Jems lvl24 shaman

"I want to lie, shipwrecked and comatose
Drinking fresh mango juice
Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes
Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun sun..."
Jemalia

Postby Mjölnir » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Nice app, nice gear. My Paly has nearly the same +heal, but you have 6% more crit. Quite nice, i will contact in game soon.
Mjölnir

Postby Tusvor » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:21 pm

Nice app, and nice age, old wanker like some of us :D
Tusvor

Postby lezeu » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm

well here it goes m8 my encouraging note:
ronzoz was one of the best healers in tnw(besides chronicle witch was the legend:))
he fought up there with us whenever we went into the raids tnw could do, therefore i can tell u that the list he has for experience if true.
hes an officer in tnw so that should give u something to think about how responsible he is. and well he did good as a officer.
hes a mature player and cant remember him to not come to a raid that he signed for. really i can't. stands here also for the buffs/flasks/food/etc he has to get to the raid.
shortly because of what he can do i think he really deserves a good 25 man raiding guild.

br
lezeu
lezeu

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Well i checked his gear and already said to the others i want to invite him when the talk with him turns out good, thing is only that i waited 3 days and he never was online til now :)
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment