DENIED | Druidala

Moderator: Officers

Postby Torson » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Glamor, Falcon Crest, Dallas, WoW=you have to love this game of all the drama :)
Torson

Postby Holypetar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 am

Mikah wrote:
Holypetar wrote:Thing about that Druidala is Merdzanas alt is not true (I am not caling enyone a lier).I woss there when my borther got lvl 2 and i woss there when he got lvl70.I woss the guy who helped him to do it.

Sorry Holypetar, but that just doesn't make sense.

Merdzana was the guild jewelcrafter back then. Everytime he was playing on his alt Druidala and we would need a gem, he would relog on Merdzana and make it. How is that possible? Are you saying your brother was relogging on Merdzana? So they do share an account???

Also, I have never, ever seen both Merdzana AND Druidala online at the same time, prooving those characters are on the same account.

Back then, we also had concerns with all those shared accounts, and we ask some clarifications about all that... What you guys all said (and not just Merdzana), is that all those characters were on 3 accounts in the cafe. That's including yours.

Also, I am quite concerned that you found acceptable to get Druidala as one of Merdzana's alt in the guild back then. Since he was an officer, that means your brother was able to read officer chat all along as he had the rank of officer alt.

From what Merdzana told us, is that he leveled up his druid to mid-50s, then sold it away to someone else in the cafe. I find no reasons not to believe this. At that time, he told us to either demote or kick Druidala.

Also, Druidala joined the guild IDP and made quite a fuss there, swearing in gchat and leaving kicking and screaming. Now it just happens that the GM of that guild is the girlfriend of the GM of this guild...

Your brother had his chance back with us, and also with IDP. Now we usually consider to bring in sibblings of our members, but honesty goes a long way.

Ok where to start.There wore 5 accounts in iternet caffe where we all started.On 1 me and gipsies, on 2. Druidala and Merdzana, rest is not impotrant.After qite time me and gipises bouth account from owner of internet caffe so becouse of that me and gipssies are not playing at same time we are still sharing it.Druidala buyed out just hes char from account and Merdzana is still on iternet caffe account.
Yes some times druidala woss making gems for U :)
Now u can see Merdzana and druidala at same time on-line i can log on buth (I am working in iternet caffe so i can log on Merdzana).
Dunno that we had rank officers alt then but meybe.Enyway he didn't care about that at all.
Druidala!?!Swearing!?!Hes on gchat that i didn't know tbh.(Litle bestard)
After all i understand and my brother also i have wound him guild that suth him.
And yes Merdzana did not leveled Druidala and sold it.
Holypetar

Postby Skibba » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:39 am

Holypetar wrote:There wore 5 accounts in iternet caffe where we all started. On 1 me and gipsies, on 2. Druidala and Merdzana...........................Druidala buyed out just hes char from account and Merdzana is still on iternet caffe account.

So Druidala now has an account in his own name?? He transfered the character from the internet cafe account to his own account?

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Holypetar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 am

Skibba wrote:
Holypetar wrote:There wore 5 accounts in iternet caffe where we all started. On 1 me and gipsies, on 2. Druidala and Merdzana...........................Druidala buyed out just hes char from account and Merdzana is still on iternet caffe account.

So Druidala now has an account in his own name?? He transfered the character from the internet cafe account to his own account?

Well account is hes own just on the name of owner of internet caffe.(U can't transver character from one account on other if account is not on the same name,e-mail and some more stuff can't remeber.)
Holypetar

Postby Tusvor » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:47 am

As far as i know, we dont allow sharing accounts in Serenity, correct me if im wrong plz.
Tusvor

Postby Skibba » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:04 am

Holypetar wrote:Ok where to start.There wore 5 accounts in iternet caffe where we all started.On 1 me and gipsies, on 2. Druidala and Merdzana, rest is not impotrant.After qite time me and gipises bouth account from owner of internet caffe so becouse of that me and gipssies are not playing at same time we are still sharing it.Druidala buyed out just hes char from account and Merdzana is still on iternet caffe account.

So from what you've just said, your brother could join the guild, but as Serenity doesnt allow account sharing, you will need to be removed from the guild? :roll:

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Holypetar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:41 am

Skibba wrote:
Holypetar wrote:Ok where to start.There wore 5 accounts in iternet caffe where we all started.On 1 me and gipsies, on 2. Druidala and Merdzana, rest is not impotrant.After qite time me and gipises bouth account from owner of internet caffe so becouse of that me and gipssies are not playing at same time we are still sharing it.Druidala buyed out just hes char from account and Merdzana is still on iternet caffe account.

So from what you've just said, your brother could join the guild, but as Serenity doesnt allow account sharing, you will need to be removed from the guild? :roll:

Well gipses is like not playing
enymore and character is on my account perfectly safe hes even told me oce wehen we wore drung that he will give it to me (Drung ppl takl bull...) so only guy who play on gipsies ,holypetar,some times in late h or early im morning on merdzana so i don't inflick Officer chat.If that is hudge problem ill transfer gipsies on new account.
Holypetar

Postby Holypetar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 am

tusv?r wrote:As far as i know, we dont allow sharing accounts in Serenity, correct me if im wrong plz.

Me and Gipses wpre in guild before that rule came out and some of officers know that we are sharing same account.I have even write an post on forum about that as far i remeber.
Holypetar

Postby Theseus » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Holypetar wrote:Well account is hes own just on the name of owner of internet caffe.(U can't transver character from one account on other if account is not on the same name,e-mail and some more stuff can't remeber.)

OK so Druidala's account is not his own but rather owned by the owner of that Internet cafe. That is bad news. It would not take much for the owner of the account to change the access to that account and lock the player out. I have seen this happen with a couple of players while I was in Focus and it was not pretty. Not only that, that owner could allow someone else to log into the account, play the character and cause alot of problems. We have seen this happen in Serenity and I have also seen it happen while I was in Focus, this is the reason why we frown on account sharing.

If your brother is serious about playing WoW, he should cough up the 30-40 euros for a WoW TBC account. Sure he would have to level the character however he would be the one in control of the account.

One thing I would caution those who play from Internet cafes: Be very careful with your account details. You are placing your account's security in the hands of others. I know of people whose accounts got hacked because they logged in from an Internet cafe whose PCs where infected with a keylogger. If you are going to play from an Internet cafe, I would recommend changing your password fairly often from a PC not connected with that Internet cafe (aka a PC from your workplace if you have access to one and it can access the WoW website).
Theseus

Postby Holypetar » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Theseus wrote:
Holypetar wrote:Well account is hes own just on the name of owner of internet caffe.(U can't transver character from one account on other if account is not on the same name,e-mail and some more stuff can't remeber.)

OK so Druidala's account is not his own but rather owned by the owner of that Internet cafe. That is bad news. It would not take much for the owner of the account to change the access to that account and lock the player out. I have seen this happen with a couple of players while I was in Focus and it was not pretty. Not only that, that owner could allow someone else to log into the account, play the character and cause alot of problems. We have seen this happen in Serenity and I have also seen it happen while I was in Focus, this is the reason why we frown on account sharing.

If your brother is serious about playing WoW, he should cough up the 30-40 euros for a WoW TBC account. Sure he would have to level the character however he would be the one in control of the account.

One thing I would caution those who play from Internet cafes: Be very careful with your account details. You are placing your account's security in the hands of others. I know of people whose accounts got hacked because they logged in from an Internet cafe whose PCs where infected with a keylogger. If you are going to play from an Internet cafe, I would recommend changing your password fairly often from a PC not connected with that Internet cafe (aka a PC from your workplace if you have access to one and it can access the WoW website).

M8 i work in internet caffe i keep all those accounts safe and privaci of other player of wow in this caffe play ofer 30 characters on difrent accounts and relaims if enything hapend to them am respancuble.

Ovner of caffe just tipe hes name and e-mail secret quiestio know only my brother and me so if enyone try something he first need to know password of the account and am proud that i can say as far ppl play WoW in internet caffe where i work they have nothing to worye i am the one who keep them safe.
Holypetar

Previous

Return to Recruitment