DENIED | Chias

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Chias

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for? Yes. I look for mature company and somewhat late raiding.

(v) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Chias

Age: 28 (Danish, but fluent in English speech and writing)

Class and build: Mage; whatever spec will be an advantage to the guild, although my primary experience is full fire and arcane fire (used this mostly during Kara). I usually do a fair bit of research and testing when i respecc.

(I have experimented with pure frost, but that is best suited for PVP BG and arena and is not interesting for raiding, so I doubt it will become relevant).

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Chias

Bear with me if the green xmas hat is on my head... FYI, except for my back and one trinket, i'm full epic, with a mix of PVP and Badge-bought gear.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Raider of Lost Arc, Mage Against the Machina (GM), The Burning Blade.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
*Raiders because it was falling apard and i wanted my own guild.
*Mage Against The Machina - was my own guild. It was decided to merge this guild with The Burning Blade to allow end-game raiding for the members.
* The Burning Blade - because of certain immature members.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Essentially only Kara, which I have helped take most bosses in, except for Spite, Prince and Nightbane.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
From what i hear S. has a good reputation, and because the alleged high age of the membership appeals to me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Ask Aradul.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Barring unforseen work load spikes, definitely yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, if Guild Calendar Addon is insufficient.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Certainly. I'm already fully 'gemmed', and i have a fair cache of elixirs and herbs in my bank to see me though at least the first weeks of intense raiding. (I'm herb/alch btw, and have 5 'major' flask recipes.)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (v ) YES ( ) NO

(v) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(v) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Additionally, i have a fair number of helper addons, such as OMEN, DBM, Recount, and i know how to use and read them. I use Voice Chat, but have not set up Ventrilo yet because of codec problems.

I will await your decision. You are welcome to contact me by in-game whisper or mail if you have further questions.

Postby Allanna » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:07 am

well, if trade channel is anything to go by, will certainly make guild chat interesting
Allanna

Postby Chias » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Allanna, I sure hope you mean that in a good way.

I just noticed that Rusuzakarum is also a member of Serenity. I've run Heroics a few times with him, for what it's worth (and found him to be a good teammate, I might add).
Chias

Postby Adamantite » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Chias.

I'm sorry, but we are quite full on mages atm, so I have to deny your application.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Thanks

Postby Chias » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh well. Thank you for your attention, and good luck in the future.
Chias

Return to Recruitment