DENIED |Application: Jobe (Paladin)

Moderator: Officers

DENIED |Application: Jobe (Paladin)

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:26 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Jobe

Class and build: Paladin - 42/19 holy/ret

I have Divine Intellect, Spiritual Focus, Healing Light, Illumination, Divine Favor, Holy Guidance, Lights Grace and Holy Power for maximum healing but also allocated some points to retribution to obtain Eye for an Eye.

http://www.ctprofiles.net/view_profile.ct?pid=82987

Will have Light-Bearers Faith Shiild very soon

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): So long ago I cant recall name

Why did you leave your former guilds?: It was disbanded

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Black Rock, Molten Core

Why do you want to join Serenity? To experience end game raids

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Torson

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I would most likely attend Sunday and Monday

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Of course

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Torson » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:35 am

This is a very old friend of mine in the game. He is always nice and muture (yep i can be that aswell, sometimes) and i would love to show him what great guild this is. We go back from the old days and if i remember right we got to know eachouter in BRD during the old days and keept in contact from that time. If you have any questions about him just W me.

Cheers
Torson

Postby Tusvor » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 am

Looks like u do alot of PvP, what is your raiding experience??
Maybe u will just want to join for pvp...enlighten us plz :)
Tusvor

Postby Torson » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 am

It´s because of his workinghouers m8. Night owl and not to many ppl raiding then, or am i wrong Jobe? In any case i know he will be an asset to the guild both gaming wise and social wise, fit right in with us loons. But i leve it to Jobe to reply on your question. Might not be the person raiding 7 times a week i think, but you never know.
Torson

Postby Tusvor » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Well...raiding wise u will need to respecc imo :)
Tusvor

Postby Themark » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm

I remember to have played with this one some times in past days, I don't remember something bad on him, so can only be good.
For the contenents we are doing you are undergeared, but maybe some pvp reward and some kara/gruul run can equip you well.

About the spec, if you wanna do also pvp I recommend you this spec

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?0550300252310053105000000000000000000000000523005122000100000000

I wasn't having problem topping healing meters with this spec, but that require more skill than the fol spam, you need to know how to downrank your healing spells, and minimize the overhealing increseing the mana efficency.

If not for pure pve

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?0555310252313053105150023100000000000000000000000000000000000000
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 am

Thank you for the quick reply and thank you Torson for the kind words.

I have spent the last few months playing solo because I became despondent with the guilds I had joined getting disbanded. They were mostly mature players who I enjoyed the company of but we struggled to make any progress in instances such as Molten Core and Zul Gurub and as a result people started to argue and leave, the guilds dwindled and died.

So I went back to playing solo and I have completed every quest I could find. I then started to play PVP to obtain some better equipment (lacking in MP5 that is true but still with good stats and +healing).

I thought that better equipment would make it possible for me to enter a better guild. I am looking for a more stable guild that will not disappear overnight.

Return to Recruitment