DENIED | Mysterymage

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Mysterymage

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm

(*) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Mysterymage

Age: 16 (I'm aware that the limit for recruitment to serenity is 18 but I was advised by a member of the guild to apply anyway)

Class and build: Mage, frost specced. (I'm very versatile and I can easily switch between specs depending upon what the guild needs at any particular time.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Mysterymage

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The Raiders Of The Lost Arc, The Burning Blade.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I'm leaving The Burning Blade due to a lack of dedication on behalf of several of it's members, I feel that I need to move on to more serious raiding.

The Raiders Of The Lost Arc: I felt that this guild did'nt have enough ambition to start raiding and even when they reached enough lvl 70 members to start 10 man raids, They did'nt. I left in search of more serious guildes.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

I have experience running karazhan and I'm very dedicated, so researching raids will not be a problem for me and I learn very fast.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Personally, I want to start more serious raiding, I feel that I need to move on and enjoy the game more. I'm very serious when it comes to raiding and I can't stand it when people do not have the necessary reagents, pots, elixers etc. in time for the raid.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No (aradul who has just been accepted if he counts)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes, although during the week I can usually play to 1:00 server time it's sometimes unpredictable, I am available at least 5 days a week for raiding and I'm completely dedicated to whichever task the guild has in it's sites.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes I usually have all the materials I need for raiding prepared at least 2 hours before the raid.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (*) YES ( ) NO

(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[url][/url]

Postby Adamantite » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi Mysterymage.

I'm sorry, but we are full on mages and your age falls below our agelimit.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment