TRIAL | Application

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Application

Postby Aradul » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(*) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Aradul

Class and build: Warrior...Prot 5/5/51

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Aradul

Obviously without the riding crop ;P

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Have been an officer in The Burning Blade for some time, and had a brief spell in Phoenix

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I had to leave Phoenix to go back to the blades becuase they raided far too early for me, which made it impossible to be online in time becuase I was still at work.

I am currently in The Burning Blade, but am not happy as they do not take raids seriously enough. They were stuck on The Curator for FIVE months, so I took over leading the raids. Within 4 weeks I had drilled the tactics into them and taken them thru all the bosses. Nightbane as well but to 32%...Only due to poor dps I might add, cos I never get feared

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I have been mostly in Kara helping out the guild but can handle any raid..Did ZG and MC before..

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Your raid times are perfect for me, and I need to move on and play with like minded people. I am being held back by a 300 strong guild that cant put together more than 10 ppl at a time..I have put in the time and effort to get my character where it is and would like to see the end game and learn how its all done with a proper raiding guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

I have no applications pending at the moment

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Midnight

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I can and will raid on all the nights required and any other times that I am needed.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, because I understand the importance of raid leaders needing to know who is available and when.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

I am always fully repaired and prepared at least 30 minutes before a raid and am totally self sufficient.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (*) YES ( ) NO

(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Aradul

Postby Slamdorff » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Give this guy a chance!
He is not a tank we need, but certainly sounds nice, mature and focused. I'd gladly pimp him for the time and effort spent in his old guild alone :)
Slamdorff

Postby igby » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi Aradul I will contact you in game tonight, we are always looking for new guild members no matter what class or spec, you gear and experience can be quickly upgraded. Atm we a re looking for people who know there class and show a degree of maturity which is often a rare commoditiy in WoW.
igby

Postby Organic » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:08 am

Good luck, hopefully see you in green chat soon enough

Laterz
Organic

Postby Theseus » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:28 am

-- Joined 29.02.2008 --
Theseus

Return to Recruitment