TRIAL | Lezeu

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Lezeu

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:15 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM
Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: lezeu

Class and build: rogue,pve, combat swords.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Lezeu
note: trinkets i use may vary
talent i am sorry but armory is bugged and i will link it later, or if any of u can see it now u can see the talent points i am using all the time. i do not intend to respec soon.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): the night watch.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: didn't do that yet but i predict it i will do it soon. why? 50% of the good ppl there left. guild master is starting to make big mistakes. new players that are coming don't have a clue about the importance of doing a good job in a raid.( not talking about their gear here). some of the older members in the guild stopped raiding.
basically from a guild that once downed grull in 1 hour we turned into a guild that just makes it there with a big part of good luck.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC-none as i am a player that started around 1 month before the TBC appeared.
TBC- karazan all boses,
- grull all boses
- TK solarian and void
Why do you want to join Serenity?
"Our official raid days are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00-24:00" reason no1. i work and need some later raiding time
some other reasons:

interested in joining in a guild that is really serious about 25 man raids as i am( i do come fully prepared even in karazan )

interested in joining a guild in witch the rules that are both written and spoken are ofc respected by the guild members.( not gona go grull or something in full pvp spec and resilience gear, like some of the rogues in the night watch are doing and still they get "better appreciated by our guild master"

interested in joining a guild in witch i don't hear anyone wining that hes bla bla was sick and he couldn't farm a flask, and gets away with it.( by" get away with it i mean hes still joining the raid and can still need on loot

Do you have open applications to other guilds? yes wrath of judgement

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?don't think so. and anyway what do u need a member for. someone /w me in game and lets do a heroic( u take ur group u decide the instance). i come and dps.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? YES
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? YES

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
YES

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( if this is ur sistem what am i suposed to do say no?:))

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Postby Tusvor » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Nice apply. Decent gear mainly Kara and PvP.
Rep mostly revered. Tonite 1 of our officers will catch u online and have a talk with u :)
Hope to see u soon :)
Tusvor

Postby Skibba » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Good application. Seems to be focused on raiding and wants to join the guild for the right reasons. You also understand that in most cases hit gems are better than trying to get a socket bonus on an item which is good.

One thing I would suggest, if you were to get on trial you might want to change the leg/chest/boots enchants to some PvE focused enchants rather than pure stamina/hp. Also mongoose on the offhand is allways good :wink:

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Jemalia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:59 pm

I'd just like to say that I worked with Lezeu several times when I was in the night watch, and I would be happy to ask to join me in any group - whether 5man instance or 25man raid. We are also in the same 3v3 and 5v5 arena teams.

Good luck with the app Lezeu

Jems
:)
Last edited by Jemalia on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jemalia

Lezeu

Postby Aluneraa » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 pm

I also raided with Lezeu in The Night Watch, and also agree with jem that he is a good raider, always comes prepared, and seem to know his class well ;)

GL Lezeu :)

Aluneraa/Marendithas :P
Last edited by Aluneraa on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aluneraa

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 pm

One thing I would suggest, if you were to get on trial you might want to change the leg/chest/boots enchants to some PvE focused enchants rather than pure stamina/hp. Also mongoose on the offhand is allways good Wink
so u thought those enchant are for pvp? look better im a lw. fastest way to enchant my gear were those kits i can make.
my pants will have nether cobra leg armor
chest +6 to all
boots changed with badge loot and surefooted
as for moongose I'm going for an executioner on main.:)) pls advise me at this one cos I'm still not sure. some are saying go for it some no.

/kiss jemalia and aluneraa
hope to raid with u guys
br
lezeu

Postby Skibba » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:57 am

Anonymous wrote:One thing I would suggest, if you were to get on trial you might want to change the leg/chest/boots enchants to some PvE focused enchants rather than pure stamina/hp. Also mongoose on the offhand is allways good Wink
so u thought those enchant are for pvp? look better im a lw. fastest way to enchant my gear were those kits i can make.
my pants will have nether cobra leg armor
chest +6 to all
boots changed with badge loot and surefooted
as for moongose I'm going for an executioner on main.:)) pls advise me at this one cos I'm still not sure. some are saying go for it some no.

I did notice you are a leather worker so understand why you enchanted your gear with these enchants in the mean time. I didnt once mention PvP. I simply said that you may want to consider some more PvE focused enchants because we have some very strong DPS in the guild (http://wowwebstats.com/xt5fyix2msp6o) and if you want to compete on DPS, and therefore secure yourself raid spots, you might want to change those enchants to less stamina, and more agility/atk power/crit where applicable.

As for Executioner enchant, tbh I wouldnt bother with it until you have lots of passive armor ignore on your gear, which comes from MH/BT and some in ZA. Also the arena S3 items have armor ignore on them, and the helm/chest/legs from S3 are very viable for raiding if gemmed correctly.

http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t17078-raid_executioner_vs_mongoose_preliminary_numbers/

Have a read of this article for some info about mongoose vs executioner, but after 17 pages, it basically comes down to the fact that for Rogues mongoose is the best enchant without a doubt at tier 4 and 5 and in most cases tier 6 raiding.

In some cases executioner on the mainhand, with lots of passive armor ignore on other gear, and fighting against a caster boss who has a lower base armor than non-caster bosses, then and only then will executioner be better, and even then it is only slightly better.

Imo stick to mongooose as it is cheaper, and better at our level of raiding/gear.

Good luck with your application.

Take care

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:16 am

thx skibba for the info on moongose
i will take ur advice and make a moongose on the offhand to:)
br
lezeu

Postby Mikah » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi Lezeu,

We will have a chat with you in game when we get a chance, and will give you a 2 weeks trial period.

Good luck!
Mikah

Postby Theseus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 pm

-- Joined 28.02.2008 --
Theseus

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 am

can one of u guys pls activate my account that i made in 25.02.2008
i thought i have to make one first before i have to apply

br
lezeu

Postby Theseus » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 am

Anonymous wrote:can one of u guys pls activate my account that i made in 25.02.2008
i thought i have to make one first before i have to apply

br
lezeu

It should be activated as I did that at about 12:30 am this morning. Need my coffee now.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment