LEFT | Resto Druid Application

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Resto Druid Application

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(Y) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Aluneraa

Class and build: Druid - Restoration specced :)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Aluneraa

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
The Night Watch

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
The raids seem to become fewer and fewer, and alot of people in that guild were bullies, yet the officers did nothing to stop them. Id like to join a guild that has more end-game play :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC i have cleared; MC, BWL, AQ40, and the spider wing of Naxx...DAMN i miss 40 mans^^
TBC experience; cleared kara, killed VR and SOlarian in TK, and killed Hydross in SSC.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have grouped with some of the serenity members for heroics before, and recently came with you to TK and killed VR. I find that your members are very friendly people, just like me. I also find that the raiding times are perfect for my gameplay :)
I also understand that Serenity is progressing well end-game, and i wish to be part of any further progression. I am a highly social player, and feel that i would fit in well with the guild :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No other current guild applications

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jemalia - balance druid

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I can most certainly raid Sundays and Mondays, however i work wednesday and thursday nights. However, i have spoken to Mjölnir about this, and he is very supportive :) ..and doesn't seem to mind :)

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes ofcourse, i will sign up to as many raids as possible. If i cannot attend a specific raid, i would ensure that an officer is made aware.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I always make sure i am prepared for raids. I bring food, oils, potions, elixirs, and Flasks if needed. I repair my gear constantly, and am always specced for PVE. If an officer or druid class leader disagreed with my spec, i would happliy consider revising it, and possibly respeccing.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (Y) YES ( ) NO

(Y) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thought id add a little extra..hope you dont mind :P
A bit about me..well my RL name is Luke. I currently live in sunny england, LOL. And im 19, althought have been told by many people i act alot more mature than my age :)
I work within the restaurant and hospitality industry, and am currently a GM[General Manager[ at a restaurant in england, ofc^^

I hope my application has been helpful, and look forwards to hearing from you guys soon

Aluneraa
x

Postby Torson » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Quick kara pimping and good to go :).
Torson

kara pimping

Postby Aluneraa » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:08 am

Torson wrote:Quick kara pimping and good to go :).

thats what Mjölnir sed :)
Aluneraa

Postby Anarkid » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:08 am

would love to have a resto druid joining as we only seem to have one, possibly two that raid with any regularity atm. gear isn't great but as others have said would hopefully be fixed within a couple of weeks of kara and lots of heroics!

i say yes simply for the fact that we seem to be crying out for some more healers, particularly resto druids (and shamans imo)
Anarkid

Postby Jemalia » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:17 am

Welcome to the guild mate :)
Jemalia

Postby Torson » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome
Torson

Return to Recruitment