TRIAL | Shadowpriest/mage application

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Shadowpriest/mage application

Postby Terminate. » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:47 pm

This is an application as shadowpriest, because I know you have open slots for that spec.

Although my own priority would be a mage as I have better gear and more raiding experience as mage. If you won't consider my mage being my main, I am willing to switch my own head around and regard the priest as my main. I guess I can still conjure some water on my spare time.

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Terminate (shadowpriest)

Cast (mage coming from the server Arathor, applied for the transfer today)

Age: 40, I have played online games since my first MUDs in 1986.

Class and build:
Terminate - shadowpriest (14/0/47)
- I have been pvping a bit so, I went for silence. Will skip silcence and get a pure raiding spec if accepted ofc.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Terminate

I try to log out with my pve gear (+1026 spelldamage), but sometimes you will still only see my pvp gear.

Cast - firemage (10/48/3)
- I havent played him after icy veins came, so I'll respec if accepted. I have also a fair bit of experience with arcane builds from TK since fire isnt really helpfull killing A'lar.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hor&n=Cast

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Terminate has been a part time member of Dragon Guards, a guild who has almost cleared Kara. I guess I have joined them for 3 or 4 runs

Cast has been member of Armageddon Project (cleared BWL several times) preTBC, and LRS/Slackers postTBC. With Slackers I have cleared Kara, killed 2 bosses in SSC and 3 in TK. I havent raided much though.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Terminate has almost none guild-experience, so this would be his first real guild. Up until now I have just been helping out a new guild.

Cast was member of Armageddon/LRS (same guild) for almost 2 years until we disbanded. Then I joined Slackers and was member until they merged with New World Order to become Requiem. Since I wasnt raiding much anyway, I didnt join the new guild (well I joined a friends guild, Distant Drums just to have a home, but no raids)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Terminate was made after TBC and has killed most bosses in KAra

PreTBC CAst had ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL on farm, and killed 2 first bosses og AQ40. Cast now has killed 2 bosses in SSC and 3 in TK, 2 first bosses in ZA and cleared Kara. PreTBC Cast had 95% attendance ina guild that raided 5 nights a week.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I havent really raided postTBC, and I wanna start raiding more since I have more time (yeah, you are right. I am now divorced). I have looked at most of the guilds on Bronzebeard, and Serenity seem to suit me very well. I should have the experience, skill and gear to join you. And the guildrules and guildgoals are 100% to my liking. I am a mature player, focused in raids apart from the odd sarcasm. I regard myself as a pretty unselfish and helpfull guildmember to the right guild

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Not at the moment

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No, though I have spoken to Mithrilbeard and Gurham, and they told me it looked like I at least had the gear to apply.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Sure

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, ofc

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Terminate. on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminate.

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi Terminate,

Thanks for taking the time to fill the application.

Overall quite nice, although you seemed to have logged out in your pvp gear perhaps??

You got a bunch of spell crit and resilience gems, and you are quite far from being hit capped (34 hit rating, you would need 76 hit rating).

Also, what do you intend of doing with your mage Cast? Stay and raid with that guild on your mage??

I'll have a chat with you tonight to clear a few things, and if everything is acceptable, I think we can offer you a trial!
Mikah

Postby Terminate » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:58 pm

i am online pwning Arca heroic, and believe me. I use no resilence gems in here. I lack a bit of +hit atm. Using just 47, but shouldnt be too hard to get the last bit.

just whisp me when you can
Terminate

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Good to know.

It's always a good noob check to ask why someone would gem like that and apply for raiding!

I see you are exalted with CE. You can get the ring that gives 21 hit rating. And if you got 50 spirit shards, you can get the other ring from that vendor in Allerian Stronghold which has 12 hit rating.

Anyways, I will be online tonight for the raid at 9pm. I'll try to catch you then.
Mikah

Postby Tusvor » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Nice apply and mature player, i like him :)
Tusvor

Postby Slamdorff » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm

Me too
Slamdorff

Postby Torson » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Yes i think we need a bit more muture players :)
Torson

Postby Allanna » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:37 pm

gief more shadows, for those that live in the light are confused and end up looking like knothide leather!
Allanna

Postby Theseus » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 pm

-- Joined 25.02.2008 --
Theseus

Return to Recruitment