LEFT | Gundisalv

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Gundisalv

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:10 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Gundisalv

Class and build: Shadow full PvE specced
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Gundisalv

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Illuminati, Discrimantion, Reservoir Frogs and many more that I don't remember in this and in my previous realm

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Went to army and this one coz I didn't think I could progress with. Have to say here that I am not a progress freak :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Kara, Gruul, ZG , MC, BWL

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Coz I think I will have better progress and get some better gear. I am not a gear freak also ...)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Yeah to Echo but I don't think they will get me ...also they haven't answered me for 2 weeks so I won't go if they accept me in the future :S
I applyied there coz I have many friends and one of my best is in there also.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? dunno :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

sure yeah

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Ofc I am a raid freak

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (yes) YES ( ) NO

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Guest on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Adamantite » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Hello Gundisalv.

A bit short app. there, but since we had a nice talk in-game, I guess you cut some corners there :-).
Like I told you, we have been in need of a shadow priest for quite long, and we would value a regular shadow priest very much.

Welcome to Serenity,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment