LEFT | Balance druid application

Moderator: Officers

Postby Theseus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Hey, I have no problems as I stated in my previous post. However somebody does have to play Devil's Advocate. So far the response that come back from the would be Boomkin are excellent. Reminds me of another "risk" we took when we grabbed a certain Ret Paladin :D who is now one of our "Mob's Worst Nightmares" and also is great to team with to turn Hordies into a bright red smear :twisted:.
Theseus

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:28 pm

That was no risk - it was a matter of convincing certain people. Luckily we succeded. Hell, some even still doubt the viability of a tankadin (or 2) in raids. I can live with that:)

Gief da bumkinman nauw!
Slamdorff

Postby Theseus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Slamdorff wrote:That was no risk - it was a matter of convincing certain people. Luckily we succeded. Hell, some even still doubt the viability of a tankadin (or 2) in raids. I can live with that:)

Gief da bumkinman nauw!

A bit of ego? :D Actually I was not referring to any Tankadins, although you where also a bit of a risk due to our set ways (not to me however since I have a Tankadin alt), however I was referring to our resident swinger of the huge friggen hammer, Stormherald. That person who wields Stormhearld is likely lurking around here somewhere.
Last edited by Theseus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theseus

Postby Jura » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Who did you have to convince!?
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Themark » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Theseus wrote:
Slamdorff wrote:That was no risk - it was a matter of convincing certain people. Luckily we succeded. Hell, some even still doubt the viability of a tankadin (or 2) in raids. I can live with that:)

Gief da bumkinman nauw!

A bit of ego? :D Actually I was not referring to any Tankadins, although you where also a bit of a risk due to our set ways (not to me however since I have a Tankadin alt), however I was referring to our resident swinger of the huge friggen hammer, Stormherald. That person who wields Stormhearld is likely lurking around here somewhere.

Uh? Who are you talking about I need to know him :P
Out of that, I have teamed with some really good boomkins in heroics and if geared and played well they rock, only problem in 5 man(like me) is mana efficency(that is why they are called oomkins), but maybe in 25 man raid with all buffs and JoW on bosses :P. Just mind that the 5% more crit spell aura is very good for healers too.
And guys, you dunno how many times at day i got whispers like retlol, you can't dps, paladins are good only at healing, lol dps and so on :)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Mikah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Just to mention we have not forgot about you.

We are having an officer meeting tonight, and will give you a response asap.
Mikah

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Jemalia had to clear things first with the old Gm.

Joined today :)
Mjölnir

Postby Mikah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Woot!
Mikah

Postby Slamdorff » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Themark wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Gief da bumkinman nauw!

Uh? Who are you talking about I need to know him :P
Out of that, I have teamed with some really good boomkins in heroics and if geared and played well they rock, only problem in 5 man(like me) is mana efficency(that is why they are called oomkins), but maybe in 25 man raid with all buffs and JoW on bosses :P. Just mind that the 5% more crit spell aura is very good for healers too.
And guys, you dunno how many times at day i got whispers like retlol, you can't dps, paladins are good only at healing, lol dps and so on :)

I was ofc referring to the fun application process we had with Themark and not myself. One have to be careful how to phrase things:) I certainly didn't have to convince anybody. The welcome was warm from day one, and it has been a great ride ever since:)

Very warm welcome, Jemalia:)
Slamdorff

Postby Allanna » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:05 pm

welcome 2 the guild!
Allanna

Postby Tusvor » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Welcome!!
Tusvor

Previous

Return to Recruitment