DENIED | Application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Application

Postby Jebach » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:26 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Jebach

Class and build: Hunter 70lv marksman/bm
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Jebach

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Not enough rage, The burning blade, Evolved, The dogs of war

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Not enough rage fell apart, the burning blade - someone hacked into my account and took all my items, gold, gear and he left this guild :/ , evolved - i left it because im looking for guild which is doing 25-man raids... and evolved is doing just karazhan... my last guild was The dogs of war - i have been kicked out of it because i said i was rioting for Kosovo! One of officers is albanian so he kicked me! I still cant believe that ...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? ZG, MC, AQ20, Onyxia, Karazhan, Gruul, TK (just void reaver)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I really love to raid and i heard this is good guild which is doing 25-man raids and im up for that! :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Holypetar

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
You can count on me for that! ill come at least 3 times a week on raids. I love it and ill come for it! :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes... As i said before ... my account has been hacked about 3 months ago... because of that i got full gladiator gear and other pvp epics because this was fastest way to make progress with my character again... i can skip t4 (dont want to do that again) and go on t5, t6.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
yes (i agree with all with what guild agrees)
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Jebach

Re: Application

Postby Theseus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Jebach wrote:Age: 17

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity

If you had truly read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity you would have seen this:

5. Our age limit on new applicants is 18+. Please bear in mind that we do raid later at night (when you are most likely to draw parent aggro). Regardless of age, we expect you to act mature at all times.
Theseus

Postby jebach » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:22 pm

i will be 18 in one month! :)
and i dont have parent aggro so this isnt problem for me. I never leave mate.
jebach

Postby Theseus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 am

-- Application Denied --

After further discussion we are declining your application.

- Serenity has an abundance of excellent hunters
Theseus

Return to Recruitment