TRIAL| Animala / Feral Druid

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL| Animala / Feral Druid

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:20 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Animala

Class and build: Druid / Feral

Link to my Armory: Animala armory

Former guilds:None on BB...I have played since Beta and on another server. Started this character on BB to play with a friend after having taken a breake from the game.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Some good friends stoped playing and guild changes in raiding times kind of forced a decision to take a brake until I started to play Animala.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? pre-TBC all content cleard except Nax. TBC cleard kara, Mag, Gruul...SSC Lurker & Hydross...TK Void.
This is obviusly done on another character but I was there from day one raiding Kara and proud to have been present for most 1st kills of the guild at the time =)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have really fallen for the druid class and after farming heroics and bg´s to beter my tanking gear I want to get back into the raiding game.

Serenity has a perfect raiding time to suit me since I live in Iceland and we are usually an hour or two ahead of server time.

To hopefully get to meet some new interseting people who share my interset in the game.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Organic » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:00 pm

gief more active druids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with this app. Hopefully an officer wont be far behind me and you will get a offical post soon :wink:

laterz

Rob :shock:
Organic

Postby igby » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Thanks for the application, an officer will contact you in game when you are online, we are actively seeking experienced and mature members and atm we would welcome another druid.
igby

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 am

Hi

Ok guys thanks for your review of my application...

I wish you all the best in your raiding endeavours and wish I could have been apart of them =)

I doubt you were looking at my tank kit Theseus for it clearly is (druid) tank specific...Earthwarden...Badge of tenacity...Cleft hoof vest...cloak of placation and so on should suggest that =) must have sneaked a peak at my kitty gear :?

Have fun guys....tad tad

p.s thx to Igby for geting the ball rolling again =)

Best regards
Animala

Postby Theseus » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 am

Animala wrote:I doubt you were looking at my tank kit Theseus for it clearly is (druid) tank specific...

I had noted that in my previous post as per my quote below:

Theseus wrote:Although your current gear on the Armory (its been giving me problems) may not represent your Tank gear, I do not spot any Tank specific items, other than your Idol,

The Armory has been a bit of a pain in the ass lately so when I finally was able to access it, you were likely in your Cat gear.
Theseus

Postby Theseus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 pm

After further discussion we are reopening this Application as we have identified a need for another Feral.
Theseus

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Hello again Serenity

I dont know why I decided to drop by the forum again but here I am =)

I am still very much intersted in joining your ranks so pleas feel free to fire away any questions that my original application did not answer if any.

Looking forward to your reply...

Best regards
Ani

Postby Theseus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:04 am

An officer will contact you in-game.
Theseus

Postby Tusvor » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:09 am

Yes make a lvl 1 char on BB and contact an officer for a chat plz :)
Tusvor

Postby igby » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:25 am

Animala has already made an alt of the same name on BB I have spoken to him while doing the magth run earlier this week.
igby

Postby Tusvor » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:09 am

igby wrote:Animala has already made an alt of the same name on BB I have spoken to him while doing the magth run earlier this week.

Sweet :)
Tusvor

Postby Theseus » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:09 pm

-- Joined 25.02.2008 --
Theseus

Return to Recruitment