APPLICATION CLOSED | Reminii Lev 70 Prot or Fury DPS warrior

Moderator: Officers

APPLICATION CLOSED | Reminii Lev 70 Prot or Fury DPS warrior

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:44 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Reminii

Class and build: LEVEL 70 PROT WARRIOR
If accepted into guild as PROT warrior I will go something along the lines of
5/13/43

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
Armory is down at the moment. Search Reminii (level 70 warrior - Stormreaver) I am in a fury DPS spec at the moment for this weekend but you will see me back in my prot build from Monday onwards. I will log out in my tank gear too.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Divine Knights, Band of Brothers, Skills that Kills

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Divine Knights broke up just before TBC.

Band of Brothers was a guild made up of a lot of the older guys from Divine Knights and we used it as a place to chat and banter each other during the 60-70 level up session. We did some Kara raids but nothing too hardcore. I stopped playing for a while and therefore left the guild.

Skills that Kills - Current guild. I find it hard to raid as I finish work at 6pm GMT and get home at 6.30 GMT. Skills start raiding at 7 GT and invites start at 6.30 GT. It makes it hard for me to raid although i have managed to get invites to most raids.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Divine Knights

This was my main raiding guild and we completed MC/BWL/AQ40 and did a few bosses in each wing of Naxx. We also completed AQ20, ZG and Ony. I was main tank in MC and then put together a tank team for the other content. I was elected warrior class master and all my raiding experience comes from tanking. I did go along as a DPS class now and then for fun if we lacked slots for raid and other people were tanking.

Skills that Kills

Done instances mainly as a tank.

Cleared Kara
Gruul
SSC - Lurker and Tidewalker
TK - Solarian and Void

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I don't know any of your members but have chatted to Skibba a little. Good name btw!

The information I have read suggests you play WOW for fun but also like to see end game content and to raid seriously.

I want to raid 3 times a week at least and find it hard in my
current guild due to my late finishing time at work. I love WOW but also have other committments. It would suit me to be able to raid late at night
and I would be able to eat dinner at a normal time for once ;)

I love seeing new content and don't care if we wipe over and over as long as we progress each wipe. I am prepared to put the work in and hope that I can enjoy downing new boss' with you.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Certainly can as I work 10-6pm and am up most nights until 2am :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes ofc, it's only polite to give the raidleader some idea of who he can expect at the next raid.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, ginding is pretty dull but dailys and my secret spot make it a little easier.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

Seeing new content > Phat Lewt

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 am

Hi Reminii.

Thank you for your application.
I'll have a talk with our warrior class leader and our dps-warrior.
I hope to get back to you soon.

Best Regards,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Reminii » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks for prompt response.

just logged out in tank gear.

For further info

/played

134 days

18 days @ 70

I have no alts, no interest in them.

Rembo
Reminii

Postby igby » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:33 pm

If you could make a character on our server and talk to one of our officers we will take it from there.
igby

Postby igby » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Having spoken to you in game, I'm happy for you to transfer and start a trial with Serenity. Again I would like to remind you we use a tank rotation, aslong as you are signed up on the raid calendar you will know which raids you have been accepted to.
igby

application

Postby Reminii » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Ok, slight change of heart.

Thanks for taking the time to review the application and for speaking to me in game. Those I have spoken to seem pretty cool and the late night raiding sounds imba but, if I dont like PVE i cant go back to PVP and i want the chance to go back to my old server should it not work out..

I will continue to search for late night raiding on SR or another PVP realm.

Hope you understand
Remi
Reminii

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:19 am

makes sense - gl,mate
Slamdorff

Return to Recruitment