Paladin lvl70 Holy from Sunstrider

Moderator: Officers

Paladin lvl70 Holy from Sunstrider

Postby Tulip » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:14 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Tulip

Class and build: 50/11/0 ( for the Kings buff )
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Tulip

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Argonauts, Mysth, Ronin, Pixelatex, Devastate. ( first 2 disbanded, i left Ronin and Pixelatex because of their changed raiding times, from 21:00 wow time to 19:30 wow time ) Currently in Devastate, but they are nothing compared to the previous guilds i have been in, raidwise that is.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: A few disbanded the others because of the raiding time.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Pre-TBC:every dungeon. TBC: KZ, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, The Eye, SSC.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I don't know anything of this guild, i do know that the raiding times are good 21:00 wow time. I'm currently on a realm (sunstrider) where there aren't any good raiding guilds who raid from 21:00 Wow time.. they mostly start at 18:00/19:00, which isn't an option for me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no :P

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Nope :D

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i can for sure.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. Also possible. ( except on Wednesday )

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? I assume so :D

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes, that is quite common in the raiding business :D

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO ) read a bit about, never used it though, but it sounds interesting :D

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity ( YES )
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals ( YES )
Tulip

Postby Tulip » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

missed out on that, in my application /\
Tulip

Postby igby » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 am

Thank you for your application, if you could make an alt on our server to talk to one of the officers, we can discuss your application. Serenity is always looking for experinced/mature raiders, and hopefully you will fit the bill.
igby

Postby Tulip » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:28 am

just found out your server is pve (normal) and im on a pvp server.. unless it doest mind transferring from pvp to pve server.
Tulip

Postby Themark » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:16 am

Tulip wrote:just found out your server is pve (normal) and im on a pvp server.. unless it doest mind transferring from pvp to pve server.

Incredible, and what can I say, a holy paladin that don't wanna left a pvp server is a real paladin :P good luck in finding a good guild in a pvp server
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Anarkid » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 am

Tulip wrote:just found out your server is pve (normal) and im on a pvp server.. unless it doest mind transferring from pvp to pve server.
it doesnt matter if you leave from a pvp server to a pve server. its only pve to pvp that is not allowed. would be good to see you over here as long as you dont mind never being allowed back to a pvp server after you transfer.
Anarkid

Postby Tusvor » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 am

Nice app... looking forward to see u in our realm :)
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment