LEFT | Twhirlwind

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Twhirlwind

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 pm

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Twhirlwind

Class and build:
Warrior, 9/5/47
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 31351#none

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Twhirlwind
(not wearing tank gear in it atm i'll try to log out with tanking gear)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
profanity several months ago on my rogue, lead raids there upto anetheron
was in echo for a while on my rogue but I didn't want to raid on him anymore so I decided to leave as i'm of no use to them if I dont raid.
I'm in eat more cake on my warrior which is just an alt guild made by tzhar from profanity ages ago ;)
Why did you leave your former guilds?:
see above

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
all of ssc and tk and kara, winterchill and anetheron in hyjal, upto hex lord in ZA (only been to ZA twice since it was released I took a long break from wow right before 2.3)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Because I enjoy tanking and it appears you are looking for a tank

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I'm pretty sure TP will

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
as soon as my account gets verified on the site yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I allways have and allways will

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO
back on growls my horde guilds SK system was horrible but i've been told it can work well so I guess

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

edit: if i'm not on my warrior i may be on my rogue (alilsneaky) to do daily quests (only char with epic flying mount<,< )

Postby igby » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks for the application as warrior class leader I will try to talk to you in game. Even though gear is not that important to us as we can quickly gear a tank. Atm your characters spec is pvp I assume this is simply because you are not actively raiding?
Also will you be raiding with serenity as your main guild, or will you split your time between us and your horde character's guild?
From the experience and position you held in proffanity would you want to lead raids from time to time or would you prefer not to?
igby

Postby twhirlwind » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:16 am

Yes I'm pvp specced as I'm not raiding atm and I love to pvp.
(dont worry I respec prot for raids)

I tried to play my shaman again and joined a casual raiding guild (kara guild) on him again but the class is too dull (as is karazhan as healer) so he's on hold.

I can share my experience with ssc/tk bosses (i'm sure i can provide some descent tips for vashj and kael) when you want me to but I dont think i'm very fit for raidleading yet on my warrior.
Tanking requires ALOT of concentration compared to playing a rogue to avoid crushing blows etc and untill tanking becomes such a habit it requires no active thinking anymore I dont think i can manage to raidlead aswell:p I'm rather bad at multitasking
twhirlwind

Postby Noblehammer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:14 am

hi there good luck with your app,

funnily enough i think you made me the tank gun on your rogue, a couple of months back, small world i suppose.
Noblehammer

Postby Twhirlwind » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:57 am

ah yes :p that thing was such a good moneymaker, tzhar n me were pretty much the only ones able to craft it the first week, think i made 3g gold off selling those babies and tzhar made 7k gold
Twhirlwind

Return to Recruitment