TRIAL | Tunus

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Tunus

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:33 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

A note in advance:
Unfortunately I'm not applying to raid with you guys, I'm looking to join the guild that some of my friends from Under Pressure are in. My main motivation for this is that I want to do some heroic instances, and being by alone in a guild doesn't help with that :p (we all know most PuG's suck).

In game name (including previous names if any):
Tunus.

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Warrior, at the moment: 33/28/0 (Mace for PvP).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Tunus

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Under Pressure.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I would only leave UP because there is next-to-no activity these days. Now that I've grinded all my PvP gear by myself, I'd like to get to know some people to take on the challenge of heroic instances with.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC: Everything up to (and including some bosses in) AQ40 as Main Tank.
Haven't raided after that.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I'd like to meet some more people to do some instances with, while still being free to log in when I want, and not when I need.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Any former UP-member.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Nope, just to make it clear: I'm applying to be a PvP/casual member. I'd like to join some heroic instances when I would be needed (can even respecc to prot if that is a plus), but raiding for me is in my past and I won't start that whole shabang again :p

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Sure.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Sure.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

edit: typo's :)

OMG

Postby Cliffor » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Tunus are u sick ?????????????????????? I thought u would never leave UP....... Whats next Carson coming 2 tank some more runs also ? :P Anyways i cant wait till ur gonna be in the guild with us m8. U have my vote 4 sure. All stand bck Mr.T coming at ya :-) :D
Cliffor

Postby Adamantite » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome!
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment