TRIAL | Rusuzakarum

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Rusuzakarum

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:51 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Rusuzakarum

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... usuzakarum

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
The Nameless

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Because I want to make 25man raids and hopefully tank Illidan:P

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I was protection from lvl9 tanked allmost all instances except stratholme.
Been main tank in Zul'gurub didn't manage to take the last boss tho.
Karazhan,Zul'Aman first boss.I was main tank in all TBC dungeons normal and heroic.The only heroic I couldn't kill the last boss was BM.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I heard it's a hardcore raiding guild with experienced players and when I mean experienced I don't refer to full epic ones with pvp items:P

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Themark I guess I have him in my friend list he is a hardcore retri paladin and I talked with Slamdorff don't know if I made a good impression tho:P.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes I can play.I have a question tho If let's say I can't make it to the established hour may I contact someone?

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes I can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes ofc I intend.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
I have read about Suicide Kings and yes seems fair from my point of view.
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Themark » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Ah well, I remember him, he asked me several times for pally tips during his leveling, have never played with him, so I totally ignore if he is good or not, out of that from the talks I've had he seemed a nice guy.
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Slamdorff » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I had a chat Rusu yesterday. He understands tankadin itemization, he has a good gear set-up for what has been achieved and he understands very well the basic theory. He has spend considerable time and gold to get all the good pieces out of 25-man. He is looking for all the right pieces and saving up for the right enchants. I didn't even have to ask about it. The questions I raised about gear and talents he had correct answers for. And he seemed like a nice bloke.

He has gear to tank everything that is needed so far. He can already do justice in ZA and on trash/multipulls in TK and SSC. And as said only a few pieces from MTing raid bosses too.

I have no idea about he playing abilities ofc.

I vouch for this guy as he seems dedicated, eager and friendly.

About tanking Illidan: We have a queue.....
Slamdorff

Postby Neud » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm

We need to get to Illidan in the first place :D

But intention is good, at least our goals are similar from the looks of it.
Depending on the need for protection pala, I would suggest a trial
Kind regards
Neud, CFA

Neud

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:05 am

Welcome Rusu :)

Joined 06.02.08
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment