LEFT | Madra

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Madra

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:51 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Madra

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Priest 23/38/0

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Madra

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Bad Influence

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
At the moment i'm still in it, but i wanna see more in this game. And its not possible in BI.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre-TBC up to 6 bosses in Naxx.
TBC Kara, Gruul, VR, and 3 bosses in ZA

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Serenity seems to be friendly guild and got good players.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I think Magellan and Allanna can say something. Dunno is it good or bad. ;)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Its not a problem. I'm usually online all the time.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Allanna » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:15 pm

this guy is a wow addict! online almost as much as me. Deffo knows what he is doing and would be a fantastic addition to any guild on the server. I back this app strongly. Allanna
Allanna

Postby Adamantite » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Welcome Madra!
Adamantite

Postby Magellan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Bah! Sorry for not noticing your appl. Madra. Did hear from others that you left BI but not that you joined this fantastic piece of machinery.
Welcome mate!

/Mags
Magellan

Return to Recruitment