TRIAL | Kheper

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Kheper

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:10 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

Yes I read. I'm almost sure you are the right guild for me

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Beheader

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Prot Warrior 8/7/46, I can revise my talents, no problem

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Beheader

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Moonglade realm - Apocalyptic, Avalon, Divide Et Impera

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Apocalyptic was disbanded
I got kicked from Avalon without any notice or warning because my girlfriend ( Adrestia-Moonglade ) left the guild and they decided to kick me
Divide Et Impera was not in their best days, lots of people left, some CL and officers joined other guilds and raids stopped

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

AQ20, Karazhan, SSC ( Lurker and Hydross ), TK ( A'lar, Solarian, VR ), Mag

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to join because I need a guild doing ssc and tk, your interesting loot system, late night raids, want to be a part of guild for years, kindness of Swep ( Most important reason to join )

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes raid times are no problem for me

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Raiding is a serious fun for me

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

I'm willing to craft resistance gear Frost, Nature or Fire.

Postby igby » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:42 am

As with all X-realm applicants we recommend you make a new character on our server, and have a chat with us, before paying for a transfer. We are more interested in if your personality fits rather than the gear. I am unlikely to be online myself tonight, but if you list the name of the twink you make here, an officer will keep an eye out and invite you.
igby

Postby Organic » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Best of luck with this app. Hopefully chat soon
Organic

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Joining you soon:)

Thank you

Postby Noblehammer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey mate i think your talent setup is good and your gear is pretty much the best it can be maybe with some improvements from heroic badges (belt) but thats not to important.

The only thing i would question would be your gem + enchant setup:
The enchant from Caverns of time can be obtained at revered (which you are) the only decent head enchant in the game for prot warriors.
Get the better enchant on the shoulders.
+150 hp on chest is the best enchant for prot warriors in raiding.
Mongoose.
and normally if it were any other type of leggings i think +30 stam and +10 agility would suffice, but in the case of these heroic badge leggings which should last you into MH/BT i would upgrade to the +40 stam ones.

about the gems dont scrimp on the +12 stam gems, forgot about the +hit rating gems, if i was you i wouldnt bother with +agi +def rating gems at all and only go for +parry or + dodge(combined with stam) if it means you gain the socket bonus if it is a stamina one e.g i would put either a dodge/stam or parry/stam (or another combination combined with stam) in the hands and leggings becasue they have set bonus's of stamina, but i would put two +12 stam ones in the belt and shoulders becasue the set bonus is not stamina.

At the moment you are 1 def point of being uncrittable the cap for lvl 73 mob is 490, but with the enchants from scryer/aldor and CoT should rectify this with many def points to spare. until you get the cap, def points are your best friend once 490 is reached they are not needed.

Maximising yourself is essential to raiding in my opinion and with the suggestions i have given, you should be able to acheive maybe an extra 600-700 more hp and an increase in avoidance.

Good luck with your application.
Noblehammer

Postby igby » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 pm

Joined 29/01/07 Now kheper
igby

Return to Recruitment