TRIAL | Laraht

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Laraht

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 am

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Alaina

Class and build: Mage 3/48/11
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g&n=Alaina

I have another offhand (http://www.wowwiki.com/Jewel_of_Infinite_Possibilities) that i can use on bosses if i dont have a Dranei in my party(or pref a elemental shammy). The offhand gives me 165 hit and thats the cap me thinks..:D
Also have the http://www.wowwiki.com/Darkmoon_Card:_Crusade as soon as the faire comes to town.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): My first guild i joined is called Aspiration. Nice ppl and a relaxed aura in guildchat. I left it after being a member for about 6 months(-ish). The reason i left it was the lack of progression. the guildquit wasnt easy tho i had alot of friends there. I joined a swedish guild called Tre Kronor and liked it very much. The progress was find and the ppl was nice. It wasnt at a social guild as Aspiration was, but i found my spot.
then one day a bunch of my old Aspiration friends decided to leave the guild and start a new guild, a social raiding guild. The GM to be had great visions about the guild and talked me into joining it... and so i did. Requiem. The guild had a fast progress in the beginning and everything was great. I got to raid with my old friends and be a part of a fun progress. then something happened. The 25-men raids. Or maybe i should say that things stopped to happen. We couldnt make it to the bigger raids. The GM decided to quit WoW and lots of members quit the guild. This was about 4 months ago. the guild slowly started to get new members and the vision of 25-men seemed like something that would actually happen... but no. It hasnt. Well, if u count 1 try every other week like 25-men raiding... then it has happened.
Well well, im still in Requiem, but been checking this guild out and finally decided to write an application.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Ops, my story above became a huge wall of text.. sorry. But the reason i left my former guilds is written above...:D

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre-TBC: Not much on this character, a couple of tries in ZG/MC
TBC: Kara cleared, ZA all animal bosses but the dragon one.
Gruul cleared and tries on VR and Mag.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
First of all the later raiding times fits me perfect. And second of all checking out the forum and homepage I get a really good feeling bout Serenity.
The progress is nice but not fanatic and with my gear i think i will fit in gearwise.
The guild also seems to have that nice social aspect and that really important to me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No, but i am a member in Requiem

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
sadly no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding each week.

It should work, althou i have choir practise on wednesday and every other thursday so i wont be able to come online exactly 20:30, more about 20:40-45
The thursdays when i dont have choir i work nighttime so then i cant raid.
So: I can raid every monday and wednesday and prob every sunday. Only day i will have problems with is thursday.

Ofc, if RL comes in between i choose RL

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

always

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

If u want to know some more just let me know. Ill gladly create a new char on your server to answer any questions.

Postby Adamantite » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi Alaina.

Very solid and nice application.
You definately look like you can fit nicely into Serenity. However, we have recently gotten many new initiates, and I will have to get back to you once, I had a talk with all the officers.

Best Regards,
Adamantite

Postby Al-Mage - x-realm » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey

Tx for the fast respond. I understand if there isnt any room for me right now, and would like to have my application bumped as soon as (if) a mage spot pops up. :D
Al-Mage - x-realm

Postby Adamantite » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:44 am

Hi Alaina.

Could you make a low-level so we could have a talk?
Adamantite

Postby Al-Mage - x-realm » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:28 pm

Hey

Im sorry to say that due to some RL issues i have to withdraw my application for now.
I hope i cant bump it in the future when everything is sorted out.

I want to thank u for consider my application and im sorry for the time ive stole from u.
Hope i havent caused too much trouble.

best wishes

Alaina
Al-Mage - x-realm

Postby Theseus » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 pm

-- Application Closed --

No problem, we understand. When you get to the point where you want to reopen your application, just post in this thread.
Theseus

Postby Al-Mage - x-realm » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 pm

This guild is to popular :P
My RL issues has been sorted out i was just thinking bout bumping this application :)
Well, ill keep my eyes open for a spot.
Just want to add that i do have a priest too, not as well geared as my mage...
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g&n=Laraht

But ofc the priest class is full too :)
I have to congrat u on have a good and popular guild tho :)

As I said. I ill keep an eye on your free spots
Best wishes
Alaina
Al-Mage - x-realm

Postby Adamantite » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi Alaina.

Thanks for your re-application, but we are quite full on mages/dps, but that priest alt does looks nice.
Are you up for playing priest as main?
We are also searching for a shawdow priest, would you might considering gearing up on dps gear?

Could you make a low level char, so we could have a chat?

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:42 pm

My priest in transfered now, but i can take up to 5 days before its playable again. but i will see when i get there :D

Al.. I mean Laraht:)

Postby Adamantite » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:21 am

Nice!

See you in Serenity mate :-).
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment