DENIED | Svilenii

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Svilenii

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:28 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Svilenii

Class and build: Druid Feral 0/50/11
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Been in The Others, Chimera, and some others not much important...

Why did you leave your former guilds?: The Others disbanded ... been kicked out from Chimera for no reason.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? MC,ZG,AQ20,UBRS,LBRS,Naxx..., Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC(some bosses),TK(haven't benn never on Kael).

Why do you want to join Serenity? Cuz I think Serenity is normal raiding guild what i am looking for.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I think not.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer. Ok.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding each week. Ok i can try to come to every raid...

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can sign myself.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO I dont know what is SK loot :wink: , but maybe yes.

( Yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( Yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Re: 70lvl Druid want to join Sernity

Postby Noblehammer » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:13 am

Anonymous wrote:
Why did you leave your former guilds?: The Others disbanded ... been kicked out from Chimera for no reason.

i find this hard to believe...

Well we are lacking a druids in raids from time to time, or be it a druid with mats to buff MotW. And a feral druid is always handy to have around what with them being able to tank and supply some not to bad dps when needed aswell, well im no druid but your gear seems a little lacking to me, but hey when in doubt blame the healers. maybe arena is your friend

Good Luck
Noblehammer

Postby Theseus » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:41 am

-- Application Denied --

- Not a complete application (no link to your profile on the Armory or other such sites)

- Age (we are looking for older players as we raid late and most of us are adults)

- Dubious guild background. There is a reason why you got kicked from Chimera, "No Reason" does not suffice

- According to you when I spoke to you, your raid experiance was on your Warrior, no raid experiance on the Druid, yet you did not specify that on your application. This is very important as the Druid Class Leader, I am looking for people with experiance raiding as a Druid.

- When I spoke to you, you were very impatient. With the type of raiding we are doing (progression), patience is very important as we will wipe over and over again. Especially since our current progression target is one of the most difficult fights in the entire game (Vashj)

- Others that I have spoke to regarding you, have not had favorable things to say about you.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment