DENIED | Jonathanl

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Jonathanl

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Jonathanl

Class and build: Druid (Feral) 0/48/14
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Jonathanl

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Fair Play

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Still currently in guild

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? None as of yet

Why do you want to join Serenity? I would like to start raiding and make new friends in a friendly guild

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Marnus

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

I am still getting my epic gear but i will be sure to have it within the next 2 weeks, at which point i will have no greens

Postby igby » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 am

We will consider your application but at 13 you would probably be our youngest guild member, also have you any raid experience kara etc as you say 'I would like to start raiding'.
The main issue besides age will be that we no longer raid kara(which would be the main source of gear upgrade for you), this would leave you frozen out of our 25 man raids.
igby

Re: Druid Application

Postby Noblehammer » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:25 am

Anonymous wrote:
I am still getting my epic gear but i will be sure to have it within the next 2 weeks, at which point i will have no greens

Its about quality of items, some blues are better than S1 PvP gear,

and your 13 and get to stay up past 1am, either not true or GZ.

although we are lacking druids so Good luck with your app.
Noblehammer

Postby Theseus » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:37 am

-- Application Denied --

Sorry to say this but your lack of gear and experiance help influence this decision, however your age (13) was the deal breaker. The reason why is our raids start late. Our raid times would most likely result in "Parent Aggro". Plus as we are mostly adults, you would likely feel extremely out of place as we do not have any members in your age range. This comes from experiences in the past with young guild members. Best of luck in your search for a guild.

Theseus - Druid Class Leader
Theseus

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:00 pm

oops i put the the wrong age by mistake im not 13 im 16.

Postby Skibba » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I didnt think people 'forgot' their age until 35+

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:05 pm

i didn't forget i spelt it wrong

Postby Theseus » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Uh huh, no change in status, your application is still denied.
Theseus

Postby Jura » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:52 pm

if you ask me 16 is also too young. you have school and need to be up early in the morning. there is nothing worse from RL POV then guys who need to go off to bed at 23.00...:D
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Somnus » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm not having a moan or groan but I am 17 and I have 12hours of college a day including sport and also Saturday school. And i can still make it to raids.

Back to the App, Even if you were 16 your gear is no where near up to our standards and or standards of ssc/tk. If you want a guild aim a bit lower like a kara guild etc. This guild will not be seen as a fast pass to epics and raid content. We put the effort in therefore you should experience the fun, pain and anger of progression.

GL in finding a guild that is more suited to you.
Somnus

Return to Recruitment