Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue Application (X-Realm)

Postby Kyau » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 pm

In game name: Kyau

Class and build: Rogue, 20/41/0 Combat Fists

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... oon&n=kyau

Former guilds: Currently @ Eat Static

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Looking to leave due to there being a recent guild merge, now there are alot of active rogues :(

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Didnt play pre-TBC, TBC: Kara: Clear, ZA: 3 bosses, Gruul: Clear, Maggy: Clear, TK: 2/4, SSC: 5/6 (Vashj on 1% /cry)

Why do you want to join Serenity? You seem like a good guild with similar progress to my current guild :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Not atm

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Ofc

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (*) YES ( ) NO

(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(*) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Kyau

Postby igby » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:27 am

I believe we are now full for rogues, as you can see from our recruitment page we have just accepted two, I'm sure Skibba our rogue CL will reply with a decision shortly.
igby

Postby Noblehammer » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 am

it seems all the best applications are from rogues, weird.

anyway good luck
Noblehammer

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:07 am

Hey Kyau,

As Igby says we are currently full on Rogues. We have recently recruited two other cross realm applications.

We will keep your application on file so feel free to boomark our website, and should the situation change in the future I will post on your application.

Thanks for applying and if we dont speak in the future I wish you good luck finding a guild.

Cheers

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Kyau » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm

No probs, thanks for your time :)
Kyau

Return to Recruitment