Postby Ripspider. » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:30 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Ripspider.

Class and build:

Rogue, 20/41/00 Fist specced.

Link to your Armory page:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Ripspider

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Shadows of Darkness, War of Wrath/Judgement/Wrath of Judgement (all the same basically, we've merged).

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I've been in Shadows of Darkness for about half a year, I didnt like the atmosphere at a certain time (probably a mix of the behaviour and bad progress at that time).

I've also been in War of Wrath etc., as said above we've merged after some of the key members left, in the beginning it went great, but now it's starting to look like Judgement again, where raids get cancelled and blue geared people get recruited.
I dont think there's anything wrong with the people in that guild though.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Pre-TBC : Bwl, MC, ZG, Aq20 cleared and Aq40 the first and third boss.
TBC: 3/6 SSC and experience on FTK, 1/4 TK and Al'ar phase 1, ZA 2/6, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair cleared, Karazhan cleared.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

You guys seem like a mature and fun bunch of people who are focused on progress :) .

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Nope, none.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I have no idea, there might be some that have seen me play.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Ripspider.

Postby igby » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 am

I believe we are now full for rogues, as you can see from our recruitment page we have just accepted two, I'm sure Skibba our rogue CL will reply with a decision shortly.
igby

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:54 am

Hi Ripspider,

We spoke in game and as I said, we are currently full on Rogues at the moment whilst we are trialling two newly recruited Rogues who have transfered for other realms.

We will keep your application on file and should the situation change in the future I will contact you to see if you are still interested.

Thanks for applying and if we dont speak I wish you good luck finding a guild.

Cheers

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Return to Recruitment