DENIED | Venge?nce app - paladin ( protection spec )

Moderator: Officers

Postby Theseus » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:04 am

-- Application Denied --

After some discussion we are declining your application

- Age. New applicants need to be 18+. This is due in part to our late raid schedules.

- Gear. After looking over your gear, it appears that you have alot of work ahead of you to be able to raid at the level we are raiding at. Your gear is leveling greens and blues. Our tanks need at least Karazhan level gear.

- Experience. Your experiance at raiding even at Heroic 5 man dungeons/Karazhan level is nil. We need an experienced tank (has tanked Karazhan and been pounded on by Gruul & Co.)

You would be better suited to a guild that is starting or progressing through Karazhan. Read Slamdorff's (our resident Tankadin's advice) and act upon it. Get yourself in the various Heroic Dungeons and Karazhan.

Best of luck in finding your guild home.
Last edited by Theseus on Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theseus

Postby vengeance » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Tbh i dinged on like thursday, im probrably more active then most of you, im 17 not fucking 5 my job is on the weekends and college is 3 days a week, And yes i copied slams spec and it takes time to gear up , But yeh its not good enough ..bothered xD
Last edited by vengeance on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vengeance

Postby Skibba » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Lol with an attitude like that you'd have lasted about 2 minutes in this guild. Thanks for confirming the officers thoughts about you.

botherd xD

You obviously are bothered (l2spellcheck), otherwise you wouldnt have kept checking back to see if we accepted you, and wouldnt have made this god awful attempt at a trolling post if you were'nt.

Good luck finding a guild in the future.

Feel free to reapply here when your gear is better...... the officers could certainly use a laugh :-)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Theseus » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Before you think about applying to other guilds, you need to seriously consider checking the attitude at the door. Most serious raiding guilds will not tolerate the attitude expressed in your last post. Display that attitude and you will be kicked so fast you won't have time to say "WTF?".

We could have blown you off with with a simple Denied, however I took the time to outline why we are denying your application so you can work on those issues. For the record, from the post Sticky: Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING) in paragraph 5:

5. Our age limit on new applicants is 18+. Please bear in mind that we do raid later at night (when you are most likely to draw parent aggro). Regardless of age, we expect you to act mature at all times.

We even link this post on our application which you agreed that you had read:

Venge?nce wrote:(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Theseus on Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Theseus

Postby Mikah » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:55 pm

vengeance wrote:and it takes time to gear up , But yeh its not good enough ..botherd xD

Well, that's exactly what the problem is.

It's a vicious circle, really. You will not join 25man raids because you don't have the gear, and you will not get gear because you will not be in any raids.

There is so much you can really do with only PUGs, and there is no point to be in a guild if all you do is go to PUGs and never participate in any guild runs.

You would be much better to first join a guild that is of comparable level, and re-apply when you feel you are ready for 25man raids.
Mikah

Postby venge?nce » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Aye true , well anyways farewell , thanks for your time i suppose :)
venge?nce

Previous

Return to Recruitment