TRIAL | Shinai - X-Realm Rogue

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Shinai - X-Realm Rogue

Postby Shinai (faelis) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:37 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Faelis or Aishin of the name is taken

- Any previous in-game names? no

Class: Rogue

Race:Nelf

Level: 70

Current build: atm farm spec but when in raid spec 20/41/0 combat sword imp poison dmg

Professions: herbs 375 enchanting 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: +35agility/savaregy/

Flying mount?: epic mount

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): MC/ony/bwl

Keys and Attunement (BC): 375LP/all heroic keys *mostly exalte with all the dungeon factions* kharazan/ssc

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: 8664hp 1710AP 300hit 25.15%crit unbuffed i have t4 setbonus for imp snd, and t5shoulders. fully tweaked except leg enchant cuz it costs too much money on our server and my statts are very good.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... k&n=Faelis

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
almost any day form 17.00 hours. til lat eint he night if i have to. on weekends i slack.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
thatis no pronlem at all. i can attend 100%

Is this your main character?
yes allso have an lvl 70 shadowpriest alt epic geared

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
none i am a Xrealm transfer

Why did you leave your former guilds?
i left mys erver cuz i am bored there after 2 years. allt he good guidls are full on spots and atm i am in a guild with some friends but not raiding.
and that is what i miss the most. i;ve heared bronzebeard is oneof the frinedliestand nice attitude servers so i;d like to try it with you guys.

If you are a cross realm transfer, what was your previous realm:
Aerie Peak

- Former guilds on that server and why you left:
TAS= disbanded, BoD= disbanded, Orion= disbanded now called focusand have all 25 mans on farm. unmuted left cuz i didn;t like the atmosphere relay hostile no fun and totaly ignores guildmembers. atm in a guidl wo occasionally does VR and lurker. but arnet very skilled. i am bored as hell.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
your statement as a occasional raiding guild with good progress realy appeals to me. i to have a job and a real life. guilds like yours seem are to find. and inmo it's all i seek.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
no

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
i;ma friendly talented player, allways trying to get the best out of everything and allways helping others. loot has no priority i live for raiding and the expierence. loot will come eventually. i believe in skill over loot.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): i will have an exam period coming up in april/may and june/juli those willa ll tkae 1 week but shouldn't affect my attendancy maybe for or 2 weeks total.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Shinai (faelis) on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shinai (faelis)

Re: Xrealm rogue transfer

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

Hi Faelis,

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

I really like your application, especially where you say:-

Faelis wrote:loot has no priority i live for raiding and the expierence. loot will come eventually. i believe in skill over loot.

These comments sound like comments pretty much every member of this guild has said at some point or how they feel. We obviously dont move from one boss to the next without ever revisiting the older boss again, but we are focused on experiencing as much content as possible, and loot is an added bonus that comes with downing new bosses :-)

Your build is solid and your gear is pretty good too. One thing I would suggest is not to focus too much on getting socket bonuses on your armor with gems you use, because in most cases 4hit/4agi gems, or 8hit gems will work out to be more dps. Really you only need 2x Blue gems on all your gear in order to meet the requirement for the meta gem.

Other than that everything else looks really good. You have put effort into your character with reputation grinds and faction rewards.

I will speak to the officers tonight or tomorrow daytime, and get back to you asap.

Take care

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:13 am

p.s. I should have also mentioned, would it be possible for you to create a character on Bronzebeard just for a quick chat?

I will be online tonight until about 3am server time, or tomorrow from 9:30 server time (late shift at work this week :( )

Cheers

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Shinai (faelis) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:35 am

i have made a char to talk to you =)
Shinai (faelis)

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:02 pm

After we spoke online last night I had a chat with the other officers and we have decided we would like to offer you a trial in Serenity.

Go ahead to request the server transfer and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Cya in game soon

Skibba

Skibba

transfer succes

Postby Shinai » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 pm

my transfer was a succes i am now on your server. w8ing for an invite
Shinai

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Just to check, your character name on Bronzebeard server is Shinai?

I will let the other officers know and when one is online they will invite you.

Cheers

Skibba

Skibba

Postby Shinai » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 pm

yes that is correct =)
ty for the fast reply ^^
Shinai

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Joined 17.01.08
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment