TRIAL | Anarkid

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Anarkid

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:36 pm

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Anarkid

- Any previous in-game names? Yup, used to be called Nonce up til lvl 70 at which point I got banned for a week and made to change my name! I then called myself Wasntme for a while but kept getting the piss taked out of me for sounding like some leet 13 year old trying to have a clever rogueish name, after this I changed it to Anarkid, and still have the piss taken out of me for being similar to Analkid. Oh well, maybe in another 2 months I'll change again.

Class: Rogue

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: 17/44/0 combat swords (i often respec for things like certain bosses, pvp or whatever but combat swords is the spec i generally stick to)

Professions: Enchanting 375, Leatherworking 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: All the world farmable drops (ie spelldmg on weapon, bracers etc etc) plus a few instance drops such as +12stam bracers and +35agi 2handed weapon. Also have a few useful LW patterns such as frost and nature resist patches etc.

Flying mount?: Yup, got my epic flyer.

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Molten Core and Naxx

Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan, all heroics, all the old SSC and TK attunements, started the BT attunement, need to pick up the next quest from SSC.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: My gear is a mix of t4 and t5 epics plus craftables from leatherworking. I use it atm as it's currently the best gear I can get for the raid progression I've experienced. I use websites such as shadowpanther.net and elitist jerks forums to work out exactly which items are better than the ones I already have, then I set my targets and go for them.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Anarkid

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Every evening from 9ish server time. I work every other weekend but again, am available in the evenings and usually play on my days off too depending on how much of my wage I've got left that month :D

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yep, am almost always on from 9pm server time, even if i am on occasion a little late due to family commitments (never more than the odd 15mins or so late)

Is this your main character? Yup, got a lvl 60ish prot pally but i'll leave it on khadgar to keep in touch with my old mates there.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: None

Why did you leave your former guilds? Raids tended to start a little too early for me as invites were at 8pm server time, starting soon after. This was fine when I didnt have a job but now it just leaves me with too little time to get home, spend time with the family and log on for a full raid.

If you are a cross realm transfer, what was your previous realm: Khadgar

- Former guilds on that server and why you left: Original Sin, reasons for leaving as above.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: There are two main reasons for wanting to join Serenity, firstly the later raid times fit in almost perfectly with my real life commitments (so few guilds with later raid times) and also for the fact that Skibba is a mate of mine in real life and from my old realm who has been bugging me for ages to apply :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds?: Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?: Skibba, we've never raided together but we've spent a lot of time talking about rogue theory, doing stealth runs together, pvping, getting pissed at partys/festivals.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Basically I'm an easygoing person who doesnt easily get stressed out. Nevertheless I always want to improve and get the most out of every opportunity available to me. I try to min/max my character wherever possible as shown both in my gear choices and other aspects such as my professions (LW, Enchanting, Fishing, Cooking Lockpicking First Aid all maxed!), rep (exalted with 18 factions, including SW, IF, Darn, Gnomes, Exodar, and all the heroic TBC factions) and even weird things like grinding mats for 20 slot bags (extra bagspace ftw) In my current guild we downed gruul, magtheridon, void reaver, solarian, lurker and morogrim so am familiar with these fights and the subsequent bosses in TK/SSC. I performed well in these raids having assessed my performance with the help of WWS logs posted by our guild officers. On fights such as void reaver, gruul and morogrim i would consistently attain around 1,000DPS with slightly worse gear than what I have atm.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): I work in a shop at the moment while i figure out what direction i want to take my life after uni. This means that i work standard hours til 5.30 uk time and have to make my way home from the centre of Bristol the edge of town. if i want to spend any time with my family, this means I'm usually not available to raid til 9ish server time though the vagaries of my mothers evening schedule means I can sometimes be a little later. If I sign up to a raid I will always attend, even if I am a little late on the odd occasion. If i really cant make a raid i've signed up for I can text through to skibba to let him know if i cant make it to a pc.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Skibba » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Thanks for finally applying mate :-)

Nice application. Really detailed and you have the right attitude for Serenity.

As far as I know friends/family of current guildies would normally get an invite anyway, but you are also a great player (i've checked your WWS parses before :)) and a really nice guy and would fit in well with the other players in the guild.

I will speak to the other officers and get back to you, but i'd be saying get your credit card ready to pay for that transfer :D

Take care

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Well the officers argued long and hard over this one. I said you are a n00b but they wouldnt listen, so they over ruled me and said you have been accepted :D

Go ahead an request the server trasnfer mate and I look forward to raiding with you soon.

Take care

Skibs

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Theseus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Yah, we argued over this one for a quite a bit, no wait, that was the Troll Rogue over who would "own" IB Tower. Too bad, the Troll lost :D .

Anyway, time get your Visa/Mastercard out as we want you!
Theseus

Postby Anarkid » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Cool! nice one, I still need to sort out a few things on khadgar and make sure i have the correct items on the right characters so i dont stitch myself or my alts up leaving them with no cash/mats etc. Assuming there arent any problems once i've sorted that out though I reckon i'll be with you sometime next week!
Anarkid

Re: X-realm rogue application

Postby Noblehammer » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:43 pm

Anarkid wrote:
- Any previous in-game names? Yup, used to be called Nonce up til lvl 70 at which point I got banned for a week and made to change my name! I then called myself Wasntme for a while but kept getting the piss taked out of me for sounding like some leet 13 year old trying to have a clever rogueish name, after this I changed it to Anarkid, and still have the piss taken out of me for being similar to Analkid. Oh well, maybe in another 2 months I'll change again.

Lol at this,

anyway gl with your app nice gear and experience

anyone that gets a vouch from skibba get my vouch also. :)
Noblehammer

Postby Anarkid » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:25 am

well the curse of spending all my money before payday has hit once again, will have to wait til friday as all my cards are getting refused atm :D

see you guys soon :)
Anarkid

Postby Ishtar » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:24 am

cya soon analkid :P
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Postby Organic » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:34 am

ROFL! ish only just noticed your sog >.<

***EDIT***

lol sog = sig btw :D

its code shushhh :(
Organic

Postby Anarkid » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Got paid today, have put in for the transfer so should be with you asap
Anarkid

Postby Skibba » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Welcome you dirty little bum bandit.

Skibba

Postby Somnus » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:45 pm

lmfao 'Bum Bandit'...Im guessing Rogues love that don't they. ;-)
Somnus

Postby Raskit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 am

You thieves! you stole him from my server :(

I miss you already Anarkid! :shock:

Good luck with serenity. Also good luck to you guys on up and coming encounters.
Raskit

Return to Recruitment