JOINED| Chastise

Moderator: Officers

Postby Tusvor » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:29 pm

U will get my vote for trial as well....:)
Tusvor

Postby Skibba » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:43 pm

/reported this thread for spam on the recruitment forum :D

Mikah wrote:Means we ask players to log on forums once a week at least to check the raids on the calendar, and sign up as either on (queued) or say if they can't (cancelled). But don't worry, I'm sure Skibba will "politely" remind you if you don't ^^.

You make me sound like an old woman who nags people :-), as long as you sign up for all raids within 10 minutes of having your account on the forums activated then i'll be quiet and happy :D

j/k

Take care,

Skibba

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Themark » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Aiwendel wrote:Ahh, ok :-). Chastise was introduced in path 2.3, so you have changed you name recently? Got to give my name some thought too. Mithrilbeard isn't very innovative :-). But at least it's better than Tusv?r...

Wanna we rate mine??' XD Anyway this dude seem alright, and attitude>gear, I want also to add skill>gear. This is a game maked of people so attitude and skill are the best things, gear will come in a way or in one other. And anyway one other cute female char to look XD
Themark

Postby Noblehammer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Skibba wrote:/reported this thread for spam on the recruitment forum :D

Mikah wrote:Means we ask players to log on forums once a week at least to check the raids on the calendar, and sign up as either on (queued) or say if they can't (cancelled). But don't worry, I'm sure Skibba will "politely" remind you if you don't ^^.

You make me sound like an old woman who nags people :-), as long as you sign up for all raids within 10 minutes of having your account on the forums activated then i'll be quiet and happy :D

j/k

Take care,

Skibba

SPAM!

this comes from the guy who does absolutely no work at work, instead writes essays on forums.

Forum troll award goes to Skibba! Just kidding.

Skibba wrote:/You make me sound like an old woman who nags people :-), as long as you sign up for all raids within 10 minutes of having your account on the forums activated then i'll be quiet and happy :D

note to all guildies " never anger the thought police" hehe XD
Noblehammer

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:34 am

transfer applied for last night
see you in a few days

Previous

Return to Recruitment