APPLICATION CLOSED | Zobar - Holy paladin Application

Postby Zobar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:30 pm

In game name: Zobar

Class: Paladin (Holy)

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: Holy

Professions: Enchanting / Skinning

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Just have 300 enchanting , Dont think i have something the mains need atleast, I can make enchants to peoples alts.

Flying mount?: Yes 60%

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Ony , Bwl , Mc

Keys and Attunement (BC): All heroic keys and Kara attuned.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Got some epics from karazhan and some from Heroics. The most of it is very nice healing , I need to change my Chest but no worries :)

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Zabor

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Iam online like every day atleast 1-3 hours, more when its raid. Cant raid at Monday cause I have football training , better to tell you that now. But i can raid the other days :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, But not every monday,

Is this your main character? Yea

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Dragon Guards, iam new on this realm so that was the first guild I came into ^^.

Why did you leave your former guilds? Not much raiding , and to bad focus.

Why do you want to join Serenity? They are good at raiding and looks to be a nice and cool guild and i want to raid the more difficult bosses :).

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Erm.. i guess not :(

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Iam a happy and nice person and helping others if I have the time, will help raiding too. :)

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): I live in sweden , Reading Electric atm . Live in Malmö , the 3rd biggest city in Sweden :). I could tell u more ^^ but its not so intressting. so Ty and Bye :) I hope to join soon
Zobar

Postby Ishtar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:00 pm

It's not exactly a vouch but talked to him today, he sounds like a nice guy. Was very polite and nice to talk to

Got my vote :)
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Postby Theseus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:17 am

Dragon Guards, iam new on this realm so that was the first guild I came into ^

What was your previous realm? Previous guilds on that realm? Have you changed your name?
Theseus

Other guild and realm

Postby Zobar » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:45 pm

I were on the server " Quel Thalas " before. But like 3weeks after I became 70 I changed server. I were in the guild Reflection of Perfection and Malicious when i were on Quel Thalas. I left the server because like all my IRL friends plays here.
Zobar

Postby Skibba » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Not that it's really relevent, im just a bit nosey :), what are the names of your IRL friends that are on Bronzebeard server?

Are they also level 70 players or lower level? And are they alliance or horde?

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Theseus » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:56 pm

-- Application Closed --

Applicant has not responded in over two weeks.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment