Class: Paladin

Race: dwarf

Level: 70

Current build: 45/16/0

Professions: echanting/mining

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

Flying mount?: no

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): got almost all keys for heroic

Keys and Attunement (BC): im not attuned bekuz of my flying mount.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: as much +healing (1800+) as possible without losing much +crit (15-16) lots of INT doesnt hurt either

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rokenblade

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Most nights after 8.30-9GT depends on my family

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? not always, i got scool so that is in the way somethimes, but i will try make it match.

Is this your main character? Yes i got, and i got 1 lvl 52 priest, a lvl 48 hunter, and a 28 twink rogue

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: none

Why did you leave your former guilds? i have been boring with them and they dont do any1 heroic/raids.

Why do you want to join Serenity? for do raiding and stuffs

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? no

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (y) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I know my class and I am certainly a team player which is why I want to get back into raiding as its why I have been playing this game for so long.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): i live in norway and go on a scool in ?len.i normay go 2 bed 12.00+

( y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

// Moved into its own thread
Last edited by Theseus on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theseus

Postby Theseus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:52 pm

-- Application Denied --

As per Aiwendel's post:

DENIED

Brokenblade! If you want to make an app, please start a new topic instead of messing up a nice application. But I doubt it will result in any good...

With your current state of gear and progression, you would not fit into our guild. We need people with the experiance, gear and in the case of TK, a flying mount. You would be better suited with a guild whose main focus is Heroic/Karazhan. We are currently a SSC/TK guild. Also some our guild members have not good experiences with you.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment