Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: 41/20/0

Professions: LW/skinning

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

Flying mount?: y

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): all of them

Keys and Attunement (BC): all except BT/MH

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: as much +healing (1800+) as possible without losing much +crit (15-16) lots of INT doesnt hurt either

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... or&n=Regis

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Most nights after 8.30-9GT just depends on the family

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
3 of the 4 i can make but i must admit your start times are pushing the envelope of my log-in times but as u are the only guild i can find that is a late raiding guild and also is up to where i am progression wise I would like to give it the times a try, but hey thats what trial periods are for are they not.

Is this your main character? Yes and has been for 18 months, I also have a lvl65 human mage and a lvl70 orc hunter who i raided pre BC aswell up to and inc BWL

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: none

Why did you leave your former guilds? I have only been in 2 guilds since starting this game over 18 months ago, The immortals and Am I Bovvered (both mature raiding guilds) Im actually still in my current guild at the moment but as my play times have changed im am unable to raid with them and PvPing has become a little boring, I started playing this game for the PvE content. AiB start there raids at 8GT which is just to early for me.

Why do you want to join Serenity? To get back into raiding

Do you have open applications to other guilds? yes i have one other app for a guild on silvermoon, i submitted the application 5 days ago and it seems it is unsuccessful.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? no

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (y) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I know my class and I am certainly a team player which is why I want to get back into raiding as its why I have been playing this game for so long.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Australian living in london with my wife and newborn baby girl, which is why my play times have changed as I need to get her washed and ready for bed before i can even think about logging on to play WoW :]

( y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:52 pm

o btw its not a vouch exactly but I spoke to Mjölnir a week ago about making a possible application

cheers

r

Postby Tusvor » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 pm

Why do u need to change your name???
Tusvor

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:26 pm

someone is already using the name regis :(

r

Postby Theseus » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:50 pm

Goodie, another X-realm. About the family thing, I have similar issues which is one reason why I do the late night raids. Trying to tank some boss in SSC while the 4 year old is awake and demanding my attention results in a raid wipe.

Question: Why are you switching servers? X-realm transfers are not a trival matter.
Theseus

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:09 pm

well i did a search for late night raiding guilds and found a topic on the wow EU forums http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1719&sid=1 the only PvE guilds i could find in the post that filled all my requirements were u and a guild from the silvermoon server.

I applied to the other guild first as their raids start at 10GT which is much more ideal for me but they are alot further progression wise and require all new recruits to be attuned to BT/MH which i am not. So i tried anyway and it seems i was not successful so serenity were the next on my list of potential guilds.

Serenity is exactly in the same position progression wise as my guild atm is, 4 down in SSC and 2 down in TK. The only difference is we have downed leo but not downed tidewalker.

a server switch seems the only answer atm as my server has no guilds which raid after 9GT, my guild officers know my situation and have no problem with me applying too another guild. I was a officer/class leader up until november then i stepped down when my baby girl was born :]

hope this helps

r

Postby Jura » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:26 pm

i like your application very much. if other officers agree i think that serenity would be nice place for you. we like "older" and more mature players.
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:44 am

Our talk was good and your progress/gear would also fit nicely.

When the 21 starting time is ok for you then lets bring you in.
Mjölnir

Postby Tusvor » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:42 am

I agree, very nice app..lets snatch the guy :)
Tusvor

Postby Organic » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:53 am

Good app.

Best of luck, hopefully see you in game when you pack your bags and get on ya donkey to travel here.

Laterz :shock:
Organic

me want 2 join an nice looking guild

Postby brokenblade » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:19 pm

// As the post is not appropriate for this thread, it has been move to its own thread: http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewto ... =8026#8026

Lesson to others: Do not hijack posts, if you posting an application, please start a new thread. - Thes
brokenblade

Postby Ishtar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Sorry, but i can't vouch Brokenblade. Had some, well, bad experiences with him on my druid.

Good luck though.
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Re: me want 2 join an nice looking guild

Postby Adamantite » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:29 pm

DENIED

Brokenblade! If you want to make an app, please start a new topic instead of messing up a nice application. But I doubt it will result in any good...
Adamantite

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:40 pm

is Brokenblade trying to hijack my app :o

anyway i will be sorting out my transfer tonight so hopefully will be on the server by the weekend if not by monday

cheers

r

Postby Somnus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:12 pm

LOL! at Brokenblade.
Somnus

Next

Return to Recruitment