Race: Night elf

Level: 61 ( leving )

Current build: 0-50-2 (Feral)

Professions: Enchanting-Skinner

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: non

Flying mount?: not yet

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): non

Keys and Attunement (BC): non so far

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: blues and greens.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
the armory page is down, i can´t link it

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
All depends when i get off school, and stuff. but online weekends and week days

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
No i can't, got school and bed time., never raid befor, so i am not gonna to i think.

Is this your main character? no, but it is gonna be. got a lev 70 hunter.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard been in all the noob guild, Titans of denmark, and that kinder stuff. my Druid never been in Guild as far as i remember.

Why did you leave your former guilds? never had one i think

Why do you want to join Serenity? Becours i want to be in same guild as my Brother ( Garaah/kotaro ), and i need a guild where i can stay and have funn, even if i don't raid.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no. english =V bad.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Garaah , Razon , Tromper. They all my Brother RL friends.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I can't say why you should pick me, only that i like to be together with my brother, since we live 110km away from each other, then WOW is the only way we keep en touch.. why pick me.? so i can have funn, and help other people that might have a alt they need 2 lev together with me. i am kind and friendly, but my english is bad.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Schoo is all i got.

( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

After talking to Mjolnir tonight, he agreed that i ( Garaah ) should make this application for my brother since his english is verry bad. I hope you guys let him in. he is a good kid.

Garaah.
Garaah

Postby Adamantite » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:34 am

Hi Icrators.

We generally allow easy access to relatives and rl friends of our guildies. So Welcome! :)
You will be invited, once I catch you online.

Best Regards,
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment