KICKED | Rikkuu

Moderator: Officers

KICKED | Rikkuu

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 am

In game name: Rikkuu

Class: Druid

Race: Night elf (female)

Level: 70

Current build: Resto (currently a hybrid for doing pvp and arena, i can respec to more pve but i think its efficient enough at the minute)

Professions: Herbalism 375 Alchemy 375 (elixir mastery)

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: most of the flasks except relentless assault or pure death

Flying mount?: ofc

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): All (including naxx mc bwl and ony)

Keys and Attunement (BC): All

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Full epic full gladiator, random epics from kara to tk, 2x t4 (helm and shoulders) full epic feral (e.g 5/5 tier 4 and terestians strangle staff however im missed a proper tanking staff) and feral dps epics from kara - tk, full balance epics including leggings and shoulders of t4.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
i have to apologise armoury isnt working at the minute for me and i dont like using CTProfiles (personal reasons)

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
all weekends usually if im not with my gf, i generally finish college at 5pm weekdays and play until i fall asleep

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes

Is this your main character?
it is now, i used to play a horde 70 priest on ahn quiraj raided kara - gruul on there, i played a 70 mage (for arena purposes only) a 70 paladin which is attuned to every instance bar bt (server first kill or archimonde) i dont play it anymore because myself and several guildies kept getting hacked and so i quit that account and i now play on this druid to play with senias and nooby xavian

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
none

Why did you leave your former guilds?

Why do you want to join Serenity?
want to offer my experience and skills. ive played healing classes for as long as ive known, many years as a priest and paladin pre tbc and so not only do i have wide experience with healing, but i know what is of expected for pve and raiding and i follow rules and expectations well.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Senias (played with him on 10000s of servers) Xavian (irl mate of mine)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
im mature, i know what im doing and i have the actual experience for the instances. i dont want to bore you so i wont come up with a list of reasons.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):

next year planning on going to university doing marketing management at hopefully manchester or leeds.

Postby Adamantite » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:42 am

Hi Rikkuu.

Thank you for your application. I will contact you in-game.

Best Regards,
Adamantite

Postby Organic » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 pm

Best of luck with this app

Laterz

f|!mp / Orgán!c :shock:
Organic

lol xD

Postby Xavian » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:43 pm

:O nooby go away danny xD

nah he's a good guy. :lol: KNowed Him since i was born :( Shame realy
Xavian