Human

Level:

Current build:holy/Healer

Professions:Mining/blacksmith

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: no

Flying mount?:Yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):yes

Keys and Attunement (BC):All heroics and kara

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: my current gears is holy and my gears atm is aiming to get more bonus healing and importanrtly my crits holy healign which i would like to improve more. the link of my gear might not hav been updated but i hope its updated very soon. but u can always contac me in the game :)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Thanakit

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
weekday: i can raid monday to friday from 6pm 12ish
Weekend: i am free on sunday , but on saturday i got work

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes

Is this your main character?
Yes.

Former guilds on Bronzebread
The banish
Bad influence atm

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
First of all i start with THE banish after GSK was done , i leave THE BANISH becouse the guild they not really raid but that suit me at the time becouse i was taken a break playing wow and then i moved to Bad influence becouse they r casual guild they seem to step bk abit becouse they recuiting and some players not really geard up and hav to spend most of the week farming kara and gruuls hardly run becouse of lacking of members and gears, which becouse of this i want to raid bigger instance like serenity

--Why do you want to join Serenity?
becouse i like doing big raid , enoying players with serenity members

--(Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Skibba

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (/) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
i am a players that threat others as i want to threat myself , helpfull and friendly , my expreince of the raid i've been thru karazhan and gruuls and successfuly cleared

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): thats it all i have to say now ,

(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Skibba » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:15 pm

I will vouch for this guy. Done a couple of heroics with him and he plays well and is a nice guy too.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Adamantite » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:16 pm

Welcome Thanakit!
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment