DENIED | Elfdragon

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Elfdragon

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:09 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Elfdragon

Class: Warrior

Race: Night Elf

Level: 70

Current build: Protection

Professions: Blacksmithing 210, Enchanting 317 (Trying to lvl these, aswell as grind Res sets, not working as planned yet.)

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: None :(

Flying mount?: 60%

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Naxx I know for sure, I cant remember that far back for others.

Keys and Attunement (BC): All keys, including Kara key !

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Fully tanking gear as to the best I could put it together.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Elfdragon

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?

My times change due to my work role.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

When im not working a late shift (5-9.30 GMT), there is no restrictions on my play time. I can keep you informed on my work times during a week if im Accepted.

Is this your main character?

Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard

Focus

The Dogs Of War

Why did you leave your former guilds?

Focus: I left them a few months ago as with my work, they changed my hours, then they gave me a set hours that was Suposed to be permananent, or thats atleast what they led me to believe, then a few short weeks later they changed the hours again, to give me less hours. The hours were 5-9:30 Monday to Saturday. I couldnt make Focus raid times on those hours. So I made up my mind to leave the guild.

The Dogs Of War: I left this guild just a matter of days ago, they are very nice people, but the raids just didnt suit me. I helped them progress a short distance (fully clearing Kara for the guilds first time, and the first guild Kill of Maulgar) But they started limiting me to raids, and canceling them at the last minute, I know it wasnt the raid leaders fault as people was just to lazy to show up. I realised that wasnt the guild for me.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Because Serenity has one of the best reputations on Bronzebeard, and I would be honored to help the guild Progress ! And also I read that you are recruiting a prot warrior :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Im not to sure, I seem to always lose contact with people on my friends list.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

I read up about this system from a previous time I was going to Apply to Serenity. However I will read up on it again, as that was quite some time ago !

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:

Well, in game I am driven to succeed, Im a very competative individual, and always looking to move up !

However in person im a quiet person, still driven to succeed but not raising any questions to how I do it :) - My personality tends for me to 'take over' things.. lol.. By the way, my names Ian.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):

Well as mentioned before, my work hours change, however I am on a low contract, and this current time only around 20+ hours a week. I can raid anyday that Im not working a late shift as said before.

I am also currently grinding for my res gear, as I would prefer not to wear green res, however if you need me in res gear asap, I would take a trip to the AH !

Thanks for reading !

- Ian.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Theseus » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:13 pm

Hey Elfdragon, I remember you from the Focus days. Nice to see ya around.
Theseus

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Nice app m8, a few things i think you could do to improve your gear

your shield needs an upgrade, try to get the one from the heroic badge rewards, its only 35 heroic badges and now days that isnt hard to get considering kara is like 22 badges a run.

try to get exalted with scyers, the shoulder enchant from exalted is very superior to the un-exalted one, although i know grinding for epic mount is a bitch but 200-300g aint to bad.

dont scrimp on enchants you can do better on bracers and gloves. and maybe think about changing +120 armor on cloak to a +12 dodge.

also try to find an engineer to get you the khorium destroyer, the stats on it are quite frankly amazing and will last you easily up to MH and BT.

the darkmoon card reward: vengeance is also very nice +51 stam and a nice proc. however it can be quite expensive so maybe one to think about.

other than that the other heroic badge rewards should also be an aim: legs, waist, bracers, neck etc

its nice to see youve gone for a stamina oriented gear this is the best idea if you want to have happy healer,

good luck
Noblehammer

Postby Organic » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:28 pm

Good luck with this app buddy

Laterz

f|!mp / órgán!c :shock:
Organic

Postby Elfdragon.. » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm

Noblehammer wrote:Nice app m8, a few things i think you could do to improve your gear

your shield needs an upgrade, try to get the one from the heroic badge rewards, its only 35 heroic badges and now days that isnt hard to get considering kara is like 22 badges a run.

try to get exalted with scyers, the shoulder enchant from exalted is very superior to the un-exalted one, although i know grinding for epic mount is a bitch but 200-300g aint to bad.

dont scrimp on enchants you can do better on bracers and gloves. and maybe think about changing +120 armor on cloak to a +12 dodge.

also try to find an engineer to get you the khorium destroyer, the stats on it are quite frankly amazing and will last you easily up to MH and BT.

the darkmoon card reward: vengeance is also very nice +51 stam and a nice proc. however it can be quite expensive so maybe one to think about.

other than that the other heroic badge rewards should also be an aim: legs, waist, bracers, neck etc

its nice to see youve gone for a stamina oriented gear this is the best idea if you want to have happy healer,

good luck

First, I already know where my gear is at its weakest.

Second, All the things you mentioned are already in motion, except darkmoon fair card, I dont like the darkmoon fair, never had, never will. And the heroic legs, waist, bracers im not aiming for. Shield is a Priority, the one I have now is because ones from Gruul and Nightbane never .. ever dropped for me. Plus its better than the SL one I had before lol.

Although they would boost, but not a huge boost, res sets are my #1 priority for this point in time.

And thanks, Organic.
Elfdragon..

Postby Elfdragon.. » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm

EDIT: Sorry, double post.
Last edited by Elfdragon.. on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elfdragon..

Postby Somnus » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm

Pally tanks make healers happy :-D
Somnus

Postby Noblehammer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:55 am

Elfdragon.. wrote:
Noblehammer wrote:Nice app m8, a few things i think you could do to improve your gear

good luck

First, I already know where my gear is at its weakest.

Second, All the things you mentioned are already in motion, except darkmoon fair card, I dont like the darkmoon fair, never had, never will. And the heroic legs, waist, bracers im not aiming for. Shield is a Priority, the one I have now is because ones from Gruul and Nightbane never .. ever dropped for me. Plus its better than the SL one I had before lol.

Although they would boost, but not a huge boost, res sets are my #1 priority for this point in time.

And thanks, Organic.

Whats wrong with the Darkmoon fair card? there is no other pre 25raid raid trinket that comes anywhere near it. Tanks use it well into BT and MH.

also res sets should not be your main priority, tank gear should be, the times res sets are used is very limited and we have tanks in the guild already with sufficient gear for tanking hydross.
Noblehammer

Postby Elfdragon.. » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:26 am

Because at the min, im guildless, and many guilds look for tanks with res sets, or so I hear anyway.

My tank gear is currently good enough for many challenges in raid instances, but like almost all, can be improved.
Elfdragon..

Postby Adamantite » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:46 am

Hi Elfdragon.

Tx for your solid app and sorry for the late reply. I had a talk with our warrior class leader, and I'm sorry, but we simply don't have a spot for a tank right now. All our tanks are active raiding and having another, will make raiding spots too overbooked.
So I have to decline your application.

Good luck,
Last edited by Adamantite on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adamantite

Postby Elfdragon.. » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:06 pm

Ok, no problem, and thanks for reading :)
Elfdragon..

Return to Recruitment