DENIED | Raguel Holy priest application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Raguel Holy priest application

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:22 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Raguel

Class: Priest

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: holy (19/42/0)

Professions: Tailoring, Herbalism, 375 both.

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: erh well ive got a epic tailoring thing Soulcloth vest i think it is

Flying mount?: Golden Gryph. I never seem to get enough money for Swift Red Gryph.

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Nearly OXL attuned, but i dinged lvl 60 after tbc came out

Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan, all heroics and ofc gruuls lair :P

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Its mostly epic, and rest is rare.. i believe over ? my gear's epic.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Week.. daytime only. i do not enter raids in weekdays, as i will not be able to finish them, due to homework and due to my dad set my internet to go off at 9:30 cuz my brother needs to go to bed, and its unfair if i play while he needs 2 sleep apparently o.O Weekends, i attend Raids. Friday - Saturday, whenever u need me.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Well, yes, on fridays and saturdays.

Is this your main character? Yep .

Former guilds on Bronzebeard : Focus, Phoenix, atm in Lazarus, Just cause, and a few others.

- Why did you leave your former guilds? Focus, i cudnt raid enough for their standards, Phoenix disbanded, im leaving laz if i can join urs. Just cause because.. the GM didnt really take the raids seriously i think ?

Why do you want to join Serenity? Because uve downed many bosses, and i like the kinda raids, where it works. Where people are focused, and serious. Ofc a bit of humour is gr8 2, but there needs to be focus on at some points. I also see some good players from serenity walking around.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Dont think so :(

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I'm a player, EAGER for raiding, but unable to raid in weekdays. U should take me, because i will do everything i can, for the guild.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Family, that turns off internet at 9:30 on weekdays -.-

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

my armory link

Postby Raguel » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:23 pm

Raguel

Postby Theseus » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:35 pm

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Family, that turns off internet at 9:30 on weekdays -.-

That is a serious issue because all of our raid start around 21:00.
Theseus

Re: Holy priest application

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Raguel wrote:
Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Nearly OXL attuned, but i dinged lvl 60 after tbc came out

Its BWL

Raguel wrote:Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan, all heroics and ofc gruuls lair :P

Gruuls lair doesnt have an attunement

Raguel wrote:Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Week.. daytime only. i do not enter raids in weekdays, as i will not be able to finish them, due to homework and due to my dad set my internet to go off at 9:30 cuz my brother needs to go to bed, and its unfair if i play while he needs 2 sleep apparently o.O Weekends, i attend Raids. Friday - Saturday, whenever u need me.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Well, yes, on fridays and saturdays.

Pure LOL at this, we dont even have official raid days on friday and saturday, so its kinda pointless you joining. we raid later than most guilds best to apply somewhere that raids earlier.

Good luck i guess
Noblehammer

Postby Adamantite » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi mate.

Your raiding times are not compatiable with ours, so I have to deny your application.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

okay .

Postby Raguel » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:05 pm

Well okay, but Noblehammer wtf ?! i mean .. I did afterall say that i didnt have pre tbc raiding experience, so wtf about BWL or oxl ! And gruuls attunement, i did afterall put a :P after it, bcuz i knew there was no attunement. maybe it was just u that wasnt smart enough to get it ? but overall, okay, if my raid times dont fit yers, then well . it wouldnt be fun for me either .
but noblehammer, im no noob . i have never seen anyone take a text so serious, and look so badly after mistakes before. I dont understand ur reason to saying all this ?!
Raguel

Re: okay .

Postby Theseus » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:53 pm

Raguel wrote:Well okay, but Noblehammer wtf ?! i mean .. I did afterall say that i didnt have pre tbc raiding experience, so wtf about BWL or oxl ! And gruuls attunement, i did afterall put a :P after it, bcuz i knew there was no attunement. maybe it was just u that wasnt smart enough to get it ? but overall, okay, if my raid times dont fit yers, then well . it wouldnt be fun for me either .
but noblehammer, im no noob . i have never seen anyone take a text so serious, and look so badly after mistakes before. I dont understand ur reason to saying all this ?!

Umm, I really hate to say this, but your response just adds to the reasons why we rejected you. To do the raiding we are currently engaged in you have to be experienced. We cannot take some freshly dinged 70 player into a 25 man raid. The boss fights (and many of the trash fights) are just too unforgiving for inexperienced players.

Also it is quite obvious that you did absolutely no research before you answered the questions. In the 25 man raids, not doing some research on the encounter leads to messy wipes and annoyed raiders. Finally the tone of your response leads me to think that you would have only annoyed most of our members who are typically adults, some of whom have kids.

If you want to get into a raiding guild in the future, first check the attitude at the door. Then get yourself in Heroics and do them until your eyes bleed. Then get into Karazhan. Do the research on the fights and the mobs. Once have done that, then apply to a Raid guild.

Theseus, Officer of Serenity
Last edited by Theseus on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theseus

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:04 pm

the reason why i criticised your post, is becasue simply you took absolutely no time or effort in your application whatsoever.

If you would like a serious constructive response please apply in a serious way.

It really does show you are 16.
Noblehammer

Postby Ishtar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:21 pm

This dude is a joke, really! :shock:

Noblehammer wrote:It really does show you are 16.

Remember i am 15 years old - not all "minors" should be critisized ;)
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Postby Jura » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 pm

That now explains a lot Ish:D
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Ishtar » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Jura wrote:That now explains a lot Ish:D

Baaah, i can expect /gkick any second now? :D
"If you can't beat them, join them"
Ishtar

Return to Recruitment