Alystacia and Ingunn.

Class:
Durid and a warrior.

Race:
Night elf and a gnome.

Level:
70 and 70

Current build:
Alystacia: currently trying out the dreamstate hael spec. 33 resto / 0 feral / 28 resto. Was curious to see how it would work out in 5-man instances after I quit raiding. But I will most likely respec to ToL if I start raiding again. Used to be feral while leveling from 60 to 70 and I have to admit my feral gear is more impressive then my healing gear. :)

Ingunn: currently protection specced. 12 arms / 0 fury / 49 prot. Am not shy to respec for any purpose needed and I am quite broke cause of it. Hardly keep a spec for more than a day. But I always spec for the role I am suppose to play each time.

Professions:
Alystacia: herbalist / transmute master.

Ingunn: miner / swordsmith.

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:
Alystacia: know how to make most of the flasks in the game, f.ex. fortification and assault. Also the fel mana and fel regeneration potions.

Ingunn: can craft both the nature and frost resistance plate sets.

Flying mount?:
We both have an epic flyer.

Iceland.

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):
Both Alystacia and Ingunn were and are attuned to everything pre-BC.

Keys and Attunement (BC):
Both Alystacia and Ingunn have access to all the heroic instances and are attuned to all the end game instances except the Black Temple.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
Alystacia: with my current gear I'm focusing on high int and mp5 items. Due to the talents I take with the dreamstate build. I have several items in my bank that I'll switch out when I spec ToL, focusing mainly on spirit of course. I have couple of Kara resto items but like I said previously I used to be feral and focused more on those items while I was raiding.

Unbuffed in my current gear and with my current spec I have;
7234 health
9155 mana
+1535 healing
165 mp5 while casting

Ingunn: unbuffed in my current gear and with my current spec I have;
13794 health
15523 armor
513 def
19.31% dodge
16.52% parry
30.22% block

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
Alystacia
Alystra (alt)
Ancara (alt)

Ingunn
Eyrun (alt)

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
It varies alot. But we're quite active.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Is this your main character?
Yes and yes.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Alystacia: Transferred to Bronzebeard a litle over a year ago. Joined Driven for a bit. Spent some time guildless until BC was released and then formed < The Stoppable Force > along with couple of my friends. Lead that successfully through Karazhan and up to Gruul. Then some RL issues came along and I quit playing and have been guildless since then.

Ingunn: Transferred to this server last August. Joined < The Stoppable Force > and raided with them until it disbanded.

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
I think we both answered that in the question above. :)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Heard good things about you. You seem like a very friendly and mature guild. We both like to see the new content of the game as well as being able to have fun with the people that play the game.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I think I can say that Trailion can vouch for both of us. :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
We do consider us very mature and good players. We have alot of experience playing (Alystacia since EU beta and Ingunn since couple of months after EU release). We both know how it is to raid and what comes with it, the learning curves etc. :) We both speak, write and understand English quite well. We have all the common raiding addons as well and keep them up to date.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Well as you might have noticed we're a couple so we're applying to Serenity together. Guess that's the only thing that might 'affect' our application. We're moving in together sometime soon so that might as well affect our avaliability but that should hopefully settle soon. Just need to finish painting the apartment etc.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Theseus » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:36 pm

Nice solid app. Looks like you guys have plenty of raid experiance both in the old world and in TBC. Many of us have been around a while ("Somebody loot the damn dog!", "Watch out for that Beserker")

We do not enforce specs so if you want to stay with the Dreamstate spec you will have no issues with us. I have never played with that spec before, always been a "pure" build (Resto in my MC days, Feral, and Boomkin for those nasty bosses that are death for melee) or Resto/Feral Hybird(back in my pre 60 and through much of my MC days), so I have never played with the Dreamstate/Resto build although I have heard good things about it. It is a great spec in fights where you have to move quickly and ToL can be a bit "slow".

Regarding you guys applying together, not a problem as we need healers, and having another regular tank never hurts. I hope to see ya guys soon!
Theseus

Postby Adamantite » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Hi.

Very nice app. I'll try and catch you online.

/Aiwendel/Mithrilbeard
Adamantite

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:41 pm

Very nice indeed.

Bring em in Mateys, Arrrrr :)
Mjölnir

Postby Torson » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Hello Alystacia!

So you applyed, made me happy. Well m8y as soon as you are in the guild I´ll be happy to craft what ever i can for you, Gloves, Hood what ever you want :). Hope to see you in soon!

Take it easy, both of ya!

Cheers
Torson
Torson

Postby Noblehammer » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:55 pm

one problem

its a gnome
Noblehammer

Postby Adamantite » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:59 am

Welcome!
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment