LEFT | Spizzo

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Spizzo

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:07 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Spizzo

Class: Priest

Race: Dwarf

Level: 70

Current build: 23/38/0, i can change for the guild ofc.

Professions: Tailor,Alchemist and Fisher 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: no drops i have learned a flask.

Flying mount?: Yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia

Keys and Attunement (BC): all Heroics, Karazhan

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:

I have 2 pieces of Primal Mooncloth, crafting the third ofc.nice mace offhand and wand, and some rings.trying to take some Whitemend asap.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Spizzo

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
during week usually from 20:00 to 01:00, and sometimes in the morning or the afternoon...

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes I can.

Is this your main character?
Yes, this is my main.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Started with Italian Knights,Silverwing angels(disbanded),and then old Hedonistic Penguins(disbanded),Elder Awake (disbanded),Solution(disbanded),Almost Famous(disbanded),Judgement left because they were plenty of priests,Driven and then Mater Tenebrarum.

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Most of them disbanded, and i can say that it's very difficult to find the right guild, with the things u deserve.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I'm looking for a mature,funny and friendly guild to raid together and be a part of a group, is it too much?:)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
maybe only Themark that applied here.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

ofc.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I'll tell u the truth. I've tried to raid with italian guild but i know that most of best players are in english guilds or other. I like to be a part of a group and sometimes i hate anonymous guilds.That's why i left Driven, that is ofc a good guild but sometimes i was feeling like an healbot and stop.
I wanna enjoy raiding, I am good with that, i can do that and i am a perfect listener to RL, since my english is quite good i can answer to your questions most times. I'm improving my gear and i can give help to guildies.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Well I work as a police man. My work is based on turns but i can ofc raid at 9:00 pm, not always, but most times, like 80%.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Bye Bye and happy haunting

Postby Mikah » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 pm

We are willing to give you a 2 weeks trial.

Welcome aboard!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment