JOINED | Senias 70 Druid

Moderator: Officers

JOINED | Senias 70 Druid

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:52 pm

(/) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Senias

Class: Druid

Race: Night Elf

Level: 70

Current build: Feral Tank/dps

Professions: Alch and herb both at 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Only A few Like Flask of Fortatude.

Flying mount?: yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): All

Keys and Attunement (BC): Kara, Keepers of time(Heroic) thats really it due to the fact of work i couldnt farm, rep and my horde which i have quit now.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Senias - well this isnt very uptodate as i normally run round in what i have left from pre TBC, which i kinda miss alot.

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Yes i normally am online from Sunday-Thrusday, something weekends depends if im working or Going out.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes

Is this your main character?
It is now again yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
I was a Transfer, i joined Hybrid then it disbanded a few weeks later, cant remember why.

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Disbanded

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I wish to Carry on Progressing in PVE and want to Help Serentiy do the same, and Challenge the Current and New content.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not really sure i came back 2 days ago :P

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (/) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
well the only real things i can say is that i am loyal and will always choose friends over loot, and some of the knowlege that i have gained from raiding for the last 2 years as a druid/warlock/Paladin might come in handy to help out your guild.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Well currently i still live at home with my parents and i work full time from around 9am (server time) to around 5:15pm (servertime) sometimes doing over time for around 2 hours, but im normally home around 5:30pm if im not doing it.

(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Return to Recruitment