LEFT | Algren

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Algren

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:49 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Algren

Class: Paladin (Holy)

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: 42/14/5

Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Few epics, nothing extraordinary

Flying mount?: Yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): MC, BWL, Onyxia, Naxx (never been in Naxx)

Keys and Attunement (BC): All, bar Mount Hyjal, Black Temple

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Mostly epic geared, all from Kara, 1 from arena, 1 or 2 blues left over from heroics. I have gome for large + healing and mana pool. 1668 +healing and nearly 11k mana unbuffed. This does leave me short on mana regen a bit, but i mitigate this by timely use of pots.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
Sorry guys, i just use armory and its down at the mo, If i can edit this post i will add it later when the site is back up
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Algren

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
I can be online at any time during the week. Usually log on everyday to at least see whats happening. The only night dodgy for me is a Saturday where for some reason the wife insists i spend some time with her :)

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Not Enough Rage was my main guild when i hit 60, have been there ever since

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
I want to explore more of the game with my friends and to make more friends. I was an officer in my previous guild and some of my mates have moved on.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
It seems like a mture guild that is willing to endure wipes to progress and not get disillusioned. I want to see everything the game has to offer and your take it slow approach sounds appealing.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Just 1 trialist, Paul. Maybe others, not sure.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I am a mature player who enjoys the support class i play. I believe i play my character quite well, but am always willing to learn more. I am a team player and know my role in a raid, i believe i can be an asset to your guild

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
I am a lab technician for Xerox, married (which as you all know does get in the way sometimes) :)

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Jura » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:22 pm

Contact any of the officers so we can inv you!
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Mjölnir » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:34 pm

I will try to have a talk with you as soon as you are in the game - nice application and since we need holy palys chances are more then good :)
Mjölnir

Postby Noblehammer » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:45 pm

gief him
Noblehammer

Postby Algren1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Hello Guys,

I would like to reapply to Serenity. I know that the last time i joined i left after less than 2 weeks. I think it was just a bit of a culture shock. Having been an officer in my previous guild, it wasnt easy to be a newbie again. I returned to my previous guild and continued with 10 man content. I am an active player and found myself needing more challenges within the game.

I would like to have another shot at proving myself in your guild, i can admit to myself that i didnt give Serenity or myself enough time to adjust and show to myself that end game raiding is what i would like to do.

I know most guilds wouldnt take people back in but if you are still looking for a holy pally, i would like a second chance to participate and help u move forward. If u would like any other info, just give me a whisper in game.

If not, i wish u all the best with your raiding.

Regards
Algren
Algren1

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 am

Reinvited 22.01.08
Mjölnir

Postby Algren » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Guys,

Thx for the 2nd chance but I have made the difficult decision to quit wow for awhile. I cant find a happy medium for my playing time at the moment, so there is no point in playing if your not enjoying your game.

Good luck on Vashj and future bosses

Thx again for the oppurtunity.

Kind Regards
Algren
Algren

Return to Recruitment