Moderator: Officers

JOINED | Flimp/Orgánic Human Priest LFG

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:28 am

In game name: Orgánic

Class: Priest

Race: Human

Level: 71 (because im special)

Current build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g%C3%A1nic

Professions: Herbs + Alchemy (Elixir Master) with 6 flasks (not many but 6!)

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: ill link in game as i dunno how here :D

Flying mount?: Yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): bloody hell going back a fair way lol.. ermm well iv been in mc, aq20 and aq40, zg, Black wing lair... Cant remember if im naxx attuned hmmm ill get back to you on that 1 : (

Keys and Attunement (BC): all heroics, kara.

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g%C3%A1nic

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? up

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Tuesday nights, thursday night, friday nights im on most of night.

Monday, wednesday nights im playing 5-aside footie and football training so ill be on once thats finished.

saturday I play football and go out in the evening

Sunday im usualy on most of day

Work is - Monday to friday 8am till 6pm

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? yeah

Is this your main character? yeah

Former guilds on Bronzebeard The night watch, IDP and Almost Famous on BB and AP

- Why did you leave your former guilds? Left Almost Famous on BB as IRL things came up and i couldnt raid. Then joined TNW just for a chat with some old friends. Left TNW to join Almost Famous after they split on BB and reformed on Areie peak www.almostfamousguild.co.uk then it dispanded again and i move back to BB so play with IPD as my sistres BF is there and i just wanted to chill out for a while. Then i re-rolled horde, and got lonely so playing my noob priest again.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Im looking to start raiding again, Anthril just started talking to me and the guild sounds like what im looking for

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Anthril.... well not really, but just sounded good.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO Never used a loot system in TBC

Pre TBC iv used DKP... but im willing to give most things a try so () YES

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: Im 22 male from the uk. Out going guy, get along with most people and im easy going myself. To have a laugh and a joke is what im all about. Also enjoy raiding and got good game sense

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):

i like elephants :o

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am

A healer ! great :)

Joined 07.11.07 Status: Initate
Mjölnir

Postby Anthril » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 am

Hello!i just noticed this guy in Ironforge and seemed pretty unjust to see someone that use good attention at his enchants unguilded;we had a chat and seemed pretty enjoyable and smart.GoGo tiger!
Anthril - 70 Restoration Druid - Bronzebeard EU
Jamila - 70 Ice/Arcane Mage - Moonglade EU
Linny - 60 Combat Rogue - Moonglade EU
Mithin - 33 Beastmastery Hunter - Moonglade EU
Anthril

Postby Adamantite » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:34 am

Welcome :-)
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment