JOINED | Paul

Moderator: Officers

JOINED | Paul

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:02 pm

( x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Paul

Class: Hunter

Race: Night Elf

Level: 70

Current build: 0/31/30

Professions: Skinning/Leatherworking

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: All leg armour kits and most resistance kits.

Flying mount?: Yes I got a blue one, been bettering my gear instead of saving up for the epic mount.

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): All

Keys and Attunement (BC): All except Black Temple and Mount Hyjal

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
Being a leatherworker I use the 2 of the 3 epics avalible to me at 375, All other gear has been picked up mainly from Karazhan.
I try as best I can to get a balance between DPS and crit but try not to forget hit rating (This is reflected in my spec choice also), I carry around a more stamina based set of armour incase there is a fight where I'm needed to take more damage and be it slight reduce the workload of the healers.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Paul
Armory shows gear I have been using for PVP, my raid/dps gear currently gives me 314 dps and 32.25% crit.

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Week = all nights 8pm to 2am Server
Weekends = Sat usually not on (Grinding wife rep)
Most Sun 8pm to 2am

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes apart from Saturdays.

Is this your main character?
Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
I have been in my share of guilds but have nothing to hide.
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/23462197

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Wanted to progress in the game but felt the guilds (most of them) were not progressing at the rate I wished too.
Other raided too early for me to attend the start times.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
You seem like a mature family guild that on top would like to progress in the game.
You are an established and solid guild.
You raid at the ideal times for my play times.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Im afraid not. (I may have PUGed with a few but life is long and my memory short).

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x ) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I am mature both in the game and in life.
I have been playing for 2 years and have lots of raiding experience, I'm the raid leader in my current guild and have lead with help from others ( as this is a team game) our guild through Karazhan.
I continue to lead through Karazhan even though there is nothing left there for me.
Loot is not on top of my list the fun of progressing in the game and making friends on the way is the reason I play.
I feel you should pick me as I would not let you down and I am who I have portrayed myself as in this application.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
I work for Land Rover as a Workshop Controller during the hours of 7.30-6.30 UK time then I leave work and it stays there.
I am married and have a 3 year old son called Evan.
I have a real life and sometimes it gets in the way of my pretend one of WOW but not too often.

I know that you are currently closed for Hunters but I post this application in the hope that a position my open in the near future.

( x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi Paul.

Tx for your application! It's a very solid one and I'll have a word with our hunter class leader.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment