LEFT | Kuebegah, Holy paladin

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Kuebegah, Holy paladin

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:01 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Kuebegah
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Level: 70
Current build: Holy 45/16/0
Professions: JC and Mining (375 both)
Rare or useful recipes/formulas: some, not very spectecular
Flying mount?: You
Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): mc, bwl, nax
Keys and Attunement (BC): Kara

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
I like to be the last healer standing, so i chose for holy spec, with kings, and my goal is a 100% plate, have 2 mail items at the moment though.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kuebegah

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
almost every night after 19.30 server time. I do not play every night, but am mostly available on every night.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
No problem.

Is this your main character?
Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Dogs of War, The Axe Effect

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
DoW, was falling asleep, The Axe Effect had childish management that bended rules at own benifit

- Why do you want to join Serenity?
Seem to be a straight guild , with clear guidlines where no discussion is possible.. Yes.. no discussion ;-)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this?
(X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I like to make group progress. Want to be a member of a team, and also want to have fun during that task. Not to serious in words, but even more serious in work.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Happily maried to a wow addict lady.. so no nagging "you play to much"

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Hey and thanks for your application. Had a look on your gear, its decent. 1255 healing is a start, but 1500 is what you should be aiming for to go to 25raids.

Also i saw on your reputation tab you are besides Stormwind with no faction at least revered. (I checked the rep since the essence focuser is compared to other epics you have from kara pretty much on the low side. And since Shatar have that healing mace for exalted....)

Anyway since we are a bitr struggling with healers in some of our raids we will discuss your application and contact you then in game.
Mjölnir

Postby Adamantite » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi Kuebegah.

Nice app. Bit low on rep though, might need to do some 5-man to improve gear. But that can be fixed :).
Even getting to revered with lower city can give you
2xLower City Prayerbook(http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=30841). Talk to you in game.

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby nera » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:14 pm

"Seem to be a straight guild , with clear guidlines where no discussion is possible.. Yes.. no discussion "

Discussions regarding the guild rules will occur :-)
nera

Postby Kuebegah » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:40 pm

I might not be perfectly geared atm,
but i know how to play my char.

My former guild only raided kara, and finding people for normal 5 man quests etc. was not easy.

I am shure willing to put effort in rep grinding, though as a paladin healer, i could use some help.

BTW, i have gold enough saved up for proper enchantment to get the best out of the gear as possible.

Besides rep grinding help, I am not looking for a guild to boost my gear up. I look for people to play the game with.
Kuebegah

Postby Mikah » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:57 pm

Sounds like a nice player.

Gear can only follow at this point. As long as he is willing to make effort on his side!

Since we are a bit on the short side on healers, I'd give him a try!
Mikah

Postby Anthril » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:38 pm

/waves
Anthril - 70 Restoration Druid - Bronzebeard EU
Jamila - 70 Ice/Arcane Mage - Moonglade EU
Linny - 60 Combat Rogue - Moonglade EU
Mithin - 33 Beastmastery Hunter - Moonglade EU
Anthril

Postby Meiyo » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:36 pm

the reputation u have with factions is imo in relation with the time u spend playing,if u play as much as u said u had other objectives than gear up(and be preapred to face higher instances)beeing an active player is important since we have raids almost everyday and accepting u might not give a chance for another healer application since the spot is yours,healers are welcome as i've seen.your age gives u enough maturity i think to realise the guild requirment about raiding time and so on.u're the one choosing the guild.think careful if it suit you atm,dont be fooled by pride beeing in a high-end instance guild.it's up to palla class leader ofc,i myself wish u good good luck!
Meiyo

Postby Kuebegah » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:16 pm

I do want to put the effort in the game,
I am not applying for being proud, in serenity,
About rep, you are totally right, think i lost a lot of time in useless conversation and AH activities.

If you want to give a spot to a player willing to work, being on-time, and reliable. The you could consider taking me in.

But if you want to wait for someone further in the process. I understand.
Kuebegah

Return to Recruitment