LEFT | Thorvaldur

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Thorvaldur

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:39 am

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name:

Thorvaldur

Class:

Warrior

Race:

Human

Level:

Current build:

1,0,56 (Protection)

Professions:

86 Jewelcrafting, 375 Mining

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

None that i can think of

Flying mount?:

No

Sweden

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):

Moltencore,Onyxia

Keys and Attunement (BC):

None :-(

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:

I have mainly focused so far on stamina.But hopefully if i get a good guild i can increase the gear.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Thorvaldur

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?

On a weekday i play from about 3pm server time, through till 12 or 1am server time, will stay later if we are still raiding though. I usually play the same hours on a weekend allthough some fridays/saturdays i may be unavailable due to social commitments in RL, but this will not be every week, maybe once a month

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes it works for me only 1 week in 6 due to the schedule on my work

Is this your main character?

Yes, this is my main character, hav a couple of alts a lvl 60 Druid the highest then a 42 warlock

Former guilds on Bronzebeard

Deception,Greater Silence Knights

- Why did you leave your former guilds?

Mostly because they fell apart and the one i played with the most of the time left the guild

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Looking for a good nice raiding guild and then to team up with Torson and Ral that i played with at Greater Silence Knights.That was probably the best guild so far ive been with

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Torson i think.And also been playing with Ral but its like 8-10 months ago we played together the last time

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

This system is a good system for a casual guild, and means the loots is distributed more fairly even for the people, who dont, or cant raid as often as the others

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:

I am a freindly guy, with a grwat sence of humor.Been playing wow for around 1?year now.I am always fair with the ones i play on always try to do my best and do what the Raid leader tells me to do.I know that the fact that im only 66 is talking against me but i hope i can join and progress fast to 70.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):

Im single at the moment so have a lot of time on my hands to play wow.Have 1 child that is 3 years old but she lives 200 km from me :-(.So i dont get to se her so often,maybe 1 weekend ina o month

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

correction on recruitment application

Postby Thorvaldur » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:41 am

Its only 1 week in 6 i cant raid from 21 due to the schedule of my work

cheers
Thorvaldur

Postby Tusvor » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:49 am

Hi m8...I remember u too from GSK....
Good tank, get to lvl 70 asap m8..:)
Wouldnt hurt to get a lvl 66 in imo :)
Tusvor

Hi m8

Postby Thorvaldur » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:58 am

Im working on it.The reason it has been taking so long is that i spend a lot of time lvl alts *S*

The 60 Druid and 42 warlock.But know im playing as much as i can to get to 70 as quick as i can

But the hard part is to get a group and don instances
Thorvaldur

Postby Jura » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:53 am

If Tus can vouch for you then you sound like solid guy! Your gear might be lacking but we'll try to fix that. Get to level 70 and then contact us. I suggest doing quests mostly to level up:D
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Dekuwarrior » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:17 am

He is still lvl 66, so that means a few things: Not a fast progressor, and no lvl 70 dungeon experience, let alone raiding experience. It also means he will be lacking greatly in gear compared to us lvl 70's. At the time he will hit 70. That will be even greater, since we keep improving etc. If you take this guy for well pure social and fun then those factors are np ofc. But if you take him to raid I would say its a step backwards for us. Cause he needs to learn still a lot of things of being a 70 and he still needs to get geared up. In conclusing: if its for raiding we should focus on geared and experienced lvl 70's.
Dekuwarrior

Postby Selo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:40 am

deku, we have already a few well geared dps warriors like you, uzkul, triallion... :D what about to respec for raid progress? :wink:
Selo

Postby Torson » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:46 am

Yep i do remember you. You where a nice bloke :). So you get my vote because you are mature and always a good sport in GSK. Yes might not have raided to much but what i can remember you did a good job when given it and hold aggro good. Then if you are going to develop in being prot or fury is up to the guild. Hope to see your name around!

Cheers
Torson

Update.......lvl 67 now *S*

Postby Thorvaldur » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:00 pm

Just dinged 67...cheers
Thorvaldur

Postby Tusvor » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:15 am

I still say get him in..what can it hurt..he is not entitled to a spot in raids, but we can always gear him up in Kara, most tanks dont need gear from Kara anymore, shouldnt be a prob imho :)
Tusvor

another update

Postby Thorvaldur » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Dinged 68 :-)
Thorvaldur

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Sorry about the delay - i will talk soon to the other officers and will contact you in game.
Mjölnir

Postby Thorvaldur » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi just wanna know whats happening with my application

cheers
Thorvaldur

Postby Adamantite » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi Thorvaldur.

Haven't caught you in game. I remember you from GS/GSK. Lets have a talk :-).
Adamantite

Update

Postby Thorvaldur » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:43 pm

Dinged 69 8)
Thorvaldur

Next

Return to Recruitment