Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: 5/5/51

Professions:Blacsmithing and Mining

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: -----

Flying mount? Yes,rare

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):Molten Core

Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan,and ALL Heroic keys

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Grand Marshal set and Merciless Gladiator Greatsword(DPS gear) randomblue items and Grand Marshal Shoulders(tanking gear)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... aginvegeta

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Week-19:00-23:00 and week-end from 15:00-22:00

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes, i'm fine with this.

Is this your main character? No.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: (GM with main char)Slayers of Elune,Hardcore and (GM with main char)Honoris Causa.

Why did you leave your former guilds? Because they don't raid.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to join Serenity because i need to raid and get some tanking gear and finish the game with this guild.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: I'm a nice guy and a good player. I need some tanking gear and help you to progress.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Nothing specially, i just got a nice family.

-I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity -I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thank you. Maginvegeta

Postby Adamantite » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Hi Maginvegeta.

Im sorry Maginvegeta, but I have to decline your application. We almost always start raiding after 21.00 and go at least for 00.00 (01.00 if rl decides its necessary.
Good luck for your search for a guild!

/Aiwendel
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment