Race: Night elf

Level: 70

Current build: MM

Professions: LW and Skinning low skilled

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

Flying mount?: Ofc

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): every where apart from naxx

Keys and Attunement (BC): Kara, Coilfang, Keepers of time

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Here's my Armory if you will liek to have a look http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... xboyfriend I use some pvp epic for the Attack power i have aroudn 1.9 Attack power self buffed got Storm helm the epic one just wearing it cos it looks kool :D i got kara crossbow from hunts man

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... xboyfriend

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? 4.00till 11.00 wow time and on weekends i wont sleep depending on what im doing

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? yes some days

Is this your main character? yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard. New here

- Why did you leave your former guilds?

Why do you want to join Serenity? I got told from other guilds you was friendly and i saw your progress and thought it was nice

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? nope

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO If i knew what this was i would awnser so could some one fill me in what it means it would be good

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: i have cleard few bc raids and sue to bosses got fair amount of gear and friendly :P <3

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): last year of school so some times i may not be online to revies as you can probly understand so i gotat get good grades =P Thanks
Exboyfriend

Postby Mjölnir » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:36 am

Thanks for you application. Like i told you when we had a tak ingame yesterday we are currently full in our hunter divison like it is also visible on our mainpage.

Anyway we keep your application in mind and if there should be a spot open in future we will see then.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment