LEFT | Eowialth lvl 70 mage

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Eowialth lvl 70 mage

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:42 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Eowialth

Class: mage

Race: human

Level: 70

Current build: 33/28/0

Professions: Tailoring 375 / Herbalism 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:
Non since i had to relearn tailoring to change my specialization

Flying mount?: yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): All, but naxx

Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
I use mainly craftables and some pvp equipment. Works just as fine in pvp as it does in pve. Though since i just returned after a long break im pretty sure my equipment needs a few upgrades.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Eowialth

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Since my focus is on my education and real life in general, the time i spend online will differ from time to time. But it will most likely be during a late afternoon/evening.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?
Raiding at 9pm wont be a problem for me, though there are days when i have to get up early and because of that i wont be able to play untill any longer than midnight.

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: Under Pressure

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Well im still in UP, but beeing 1 of 2 people online aint that fun in the long run. Worth knowing is also the fact that i just returned to WoW after an almost 5 months long break, which i took after the time in which Under Pressure fell into pieces.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Mainly because im looking for some social company. The old Eow with lots of time spent online with grinding and raiding are all gone. And since i have some old friends in Serenity im glad that i atleast have the opportunity to meet them again.

With other words, im looking for a social guild in which people value other things then raiding, epics and fast progress.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Cliffor, Deku, Maxine, Selo, Skafte and Swep. Probably forgot someone too.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Helpfull and focused on the current objective. I might not be the partybringer, but ill sure be there if help is needed.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
As i already mentioned raiding wont be my goal in this game anymore, that doesnt mean i wont raid at all but there are other things i value more at the moment.

I know that you arent searching for more mages at the moment but even though there wont be a place left for me as a member i would more than anything join as a friend. It is afterall the social environment that i am after.

( X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:55 am

Hi Eowialth.

Thank you for your nice application. We are quite full on mages, but since you are more in for the social aspect and just want a casual approach to a guild, we might have a solution for you. We have a special rank "Irregular" for players who are casual and can't be used for regular raid encounters. This rank gives you the opportunity to be in a guild, but you will not have the same rights as a full member. Irregulars will only be able to join raids, if not enough members are online, and also looting is prioritised for members. If you are still interrested, please let me or our mage class leader Merdzana know, and we can have a chat.

Best regards,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment