DENIED | Baloney - Mage - Cross Realm Application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Baloney - Mage - Cross Realm Application

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Baloney

Class: Mage

Race: Gnome

Level: 70

Current build: 10/48/3

Professions: Enchanting 375 / Tailoring 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:

Soulcloth Vest
Battlecast Hood

Flying mount?: Yes, Epic

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): ALL

Keys and Attunement (BC): Karazhan

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:

My current gear is mainly Karazhan and crafteable epics. I've found that this fits nicely with my current talent build and I regularly top the dmg meters in my current guilds raids.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Baloney

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Approximately 4 nights a week from 8.30 server time onwards.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard: None

- Why did you leave your former guilds?

My current guild is in the process of being disbanded after failing to attract enough quality members to progress with 25 man content.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

First of all I understand that Mage recruitment is currently closed but I would appreciate it if you held my application 'on file' in case an opportunity arises.

I am interested in joining a mature and friendly guild which is focused on progressing through the 25 man content. The reason for my cross realm application is that nearly all
of the raid guilds on my current server begin there raids at 8pm server time. I am married with a small daughter and this does not fit with my home life. 9pm is ideal for me.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:

I am dedicated, hard working and focused on having fun while making progress this is demonstrated by the fact I am Mage class leader in my current guild.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): None that I can think of.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi Baloney .

Thank you for your nice application, seems you fit our guild very nicely in the raiding time and personallity. As you meantioned yourself, we are full on mages at the moment, and I will check with the other officers regarding the 'on file' possibility tonight.

Best regards,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Adamantite » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 am

Hi Baloney.

I'm sorry to tell you, that yesterday an ex-guildie joined back and being full on mages even before that, we really have no room for more mages. We will keep your application in mind, and will try to contact you if an opening should arise.

Good luck finding a home,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:55 am

Thanks alot for your time.

Return to Recruitment