LEFT | Restoration Druid - Anthril

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Restoration Druid - Anthril

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:43 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name:Anthril

Class:Druid

Race:Night Elf

Level:70

Current build:MY BUILD

Professions:Herbalism 375 / Alchemy 375 master elixir

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:Flask of pure death and some pre TBC flasks

Flying mount?:Epic flightform and cool netherwing drake :D

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):Onyxia,MC,BWL,Naxxramas

Keys and Attunement (BC):Karazan,all heroic keys

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:I have around +1500 healings;i use some clothies because i reckon that this is not a shame for restoration and balance druids, of course unless there are any priests needing that first :D.
I also have a pretty good cat gear (endgame/heroic blues and a some crafted /badges purples) and a good tanking gear since i used to be feral until level 70 and i tanked a lot :D

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?Armory Link

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?i am online every evening except mondays and wednesdays since i have to work; i can easily be online at 8pm Server time and i can stay until 12 am max;usually i log also on afternoons for some heroics/quests

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?i can gladly be online at 9 pm or also earlier but i cannot stay until 1am.I can stay online until 12 pm.

Is this your main character?Yes ,it is.But i also have a 70 mage, Jamila on Moonglade and a 56 rogue, Linny on Moonglade also so you can check armory.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard -> on my server i was in an hardcore raiding guild before TBC but i did not really like to raid everyday from 6 pm to 1 am;currently i am in a guild called "Demon Blade"

- Why did you leave your former guilds?I want to leave my current guild and transfer onto Bronzebeard because i am tired to raid for 3 hours long and at the end of the raid have 1 boss downed only,because we had to wait for officers chatties or similars.

Why do you want to join Serenity?I love your raid times and i love your seriousness, thing that lacks in my server currently.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?No,of course since i come from another server.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:I have a long resto raiding experience;i know that ,if you want to achieve goals you have to give always 100%, with using all your skill,potions and consumables.
I am a dedicated player and i am used to wipes :D

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):Currently i am moving home and i play at my friend's home where i put my PC.On mondays and wednesdays i cannot play since i have to work.

( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity

Postby Adamantite » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Anthril.

Thank you for your application. Could you please tell me a bit more, why do you want to leave your server? I understand, why you want to quit hardcore raiding each evening, but why not find another guild that suits you on you server? We sure can use a resto druid, but more importend than gear, is the person behind the gear, and if he/she matches our guild.
Also we would like to have an ingame chat with you before we decide on any trial, so could you please create a char on our server and /w me or our druid class leader Theseus? Theseus is btw living in Turin too :).

Best Regards,
Aiwendel
Adamantite

Postby Anthril » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:32 am

I already created a char on Bronzebeard and slapped in my FL Theseus and Jura.
On Moonglade almost all the raid guilds start to raid at 6 pm and i dislike this, because i cannot take my dinner and i have problems with my study and work.I will check the lvl 1 char often,its name is Anthril,so we can speak face to face;thanks for kindness :D
Anthril

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:11 am

Very good application, and since we need healers also there is a good change for you to join us.

I will be online a bit later today (maybe from 15 oclock or so) and hope to catch you then in game.

But like Aiw said for us its more important who is the person behind the char and if it is a fit to serenity :)

So hope to catch you later in game so we can chat a bit :)
Mjölnir

Postby Jura » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 pm

Ah, you slapped me once, and I was busy with 10 whispers at time, so i forget about you! whisper me freeely later in game...

Sorry for that one!
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby Theseus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:27 pm

Ciao!

Someone from Torino! Cool! :D

Anyway, nice application! I will try to catch you ingame via your alt (I am da Head Druid or the "Archdruid of Serenity"). Or you can can contact me. If I am not playing Theseus, I will be one of my alts this afternoon from 16:30-18:30 or so and later after 21:00

Theseus (Main)
Xinh (the sneaky alt)
Aghios (my little Holy alt)
Theseus

Postby Theseus » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:45 pm

Had a nice chat last night. Just awaiting the completion of the transfer. Cya soon!
Theseus

Postby Anthril » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 pm

wanted to apologise because i did not reply this thread but i did not notice forum was up as i had the main page in bookmarks instead of forums :oops:
Well i am happy for being accepted,and pleased by your kindness, but Blizzard is still approving my transfer,they say it will take 1/2 days :cry:
Thanks in advance for your understanding ,and i will stay tuned on this topic,thanks see ya soon!
Anthril

Postby Theseus » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:39 pm

I understand, I have been through the X-fer process when I brought my old main (now my Sneaky Alt); Xinh, from Azjol-Nerub. Then it took almost a week.
Theseus

Postby Anthril » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm

i did it once with my mage,and it took only few hours,but was august and servers were almost deserted :cry:
well,stay tuned!
Anthril

Postby Anthril » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:48 am

Transfer complete finally!i am in game at the moment and i will be almost all day;i slapped Theseus and Jura in Friend List,so when we meet we can talk and (hopefully) i could get guilded :wink:
Anthril

Postby Mikah » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:47 am

Great!

If you prefer, as someone in the guild if there is any officer online. Some of us have quite a few alts ^^
Mikah

Postby Theseus » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:01 pm

-- Joined 05-10-2007 --

Theseus

Return to Recruitment